Gavin Bell has stated we are not trading pick 3 for Baker
Said we would consider moving back for two top 20 picks but only consider
Exactly they are 'considering trading out 3 - Thank you for the confirming
Pyke , Bell and Matty Clarke looked desperated

Lets see but in the meanwhile lets not continue and put thread off topic

Exactly they are 'considering trading out 3 - Thank you for the confirming
Pyke , Bell and Matty Clarke looked desperated

Lets see but in the meanwhile lets not continue and put thread off topic
lol, look who’s taking the thread off topic! I can definitely see WC trading 3 for two 1st round picks, baker would the the steak knives in that trade though, in an even draft, everyone wants more picks in the top 20.

I could see a mutual back-scratch where you pay Graham enough to trigger Band 3 (pick 23 after Battle comp). We trade Baker, 10 (Bolton trade) and 29 (becomes 31) for 3 and maybe a later pick back our way (maybe not, probably doesn't matter much to either club).

Then you'd have 10, 13 (Barrass), 25, 31. If it needs more maybe we give you 23 instead of 31.

Baker has said he wants Richmond to be fairly compensated so the only other options are you give us pick 13 or your 25 and next year's second. It all depends on whether Matt Clarke sees value in getting an extra pick in that deep section of the draft. He might like four top-25 picks.
We're not entering the draft at pick 10 when all the good mids are gone if all we're getting back is Baker. Likewise, Baker is not worth pick 13.

Where there is smoke !!

Didnt Pyke also mention something similar , That indicates that is being discussed at that level
Where there's smoke there's fire is one of the most bullshit sayings I've ever heard.
We all know there's countless times a trade is speculated on and doesn't eventuate. Goes for other aspects of life too.
But all it takes is one idiot to say "Where there's smoke" and everyone is like "yep sure, good point".

Revealed: Eagles put pick three on table in Baker chase​

Richmond could hold two of the top-three picks in this year’s draft, with West Coast putting its top selection on the table in the race for Liam Baker. JON RALPH wraps up the latest trade talk.
You've clearly not read the article otherwise you'd see that's its all Richmond supporter Ralph speculation & they've just plastered an attention grabbing headline for clicks.
Even if we were putting 3 on the table, no way it's to trade back to 9/10. 6 I could imagine under certain circumstances, but no further.

Absolutely no intent here - what would you like to do? Keep the pick - who would you like and what would be the fit? Thoughts on nabbing Allan- personally I’m a fan.
Personally I hope we keep it and get a midfielder to pair with Harley. We'll get the hawks 1st rounder most likely so we'll have another top 20 pick
Cant see us grabbing Allan unless we generate another pick somehow. Seems more of a HBFer than midfielder. We tried that with ginbey.
We'll be linked to Allan tho, strictly because he's west Aussie

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, fair enough. Sounds a plan. Can you just overlook Lalor? You’ve had 3 cups.
Laugh No Cillian Murphy GIF by PBS SoCal

I could see a mutual back-scratch where you pay Graham enough to trigger Band 3 (pick 23 after Battle comp). We trade Baker, 10 (Bolton trade) and 29 (becomes 31) for 3 and maybe a later pick back our way (maybe not, probably doesn't matter much to either club).

Then you'd have 10, 13 (Barrass), 25, 31. If it needs more maybe we give you 23 instead of 31.

Baker has said he wants Richmond to be fairly compensated so the only other options are you give us pick 13 or your 25 and next year's second. It all depends on whether Matt Clarke sees value in getting an extra pick in that deep section of the draft. He might like four top-25 picks.
Your taken the absolute piss mate. Richmond would have to add in the Rioli pick 6 as well to make the eagles consider it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the post again. "All you're getting" is not Baker.

When I want the opinion of a 14-year-old special ed student I'll ask you.

If we get 3 it'll be for Jagga. We'll already have Lalor.

The happy news for West Coast fans is they have Matt Clarke handling things, the genius behind drafting Callum Coleman-Jones, Riley Collier-Dawkins and Thomson Dow with first-rounders.
Why are you getting Nasty mate. You put up a one sided trade for Richmond and I called you out for it. Where hear to talk footy not getting personal

As an independent supporter - this is absolute mind worm level posting.

Revealed: Eagles put pick three on table in Baker chase​

Richmond could hold two of the top-three picks in this year’s draft, with West Coast putting its top selection on the table in the race for Liam Baker. JON RALPH wraps up the latest trade talk.
That's assuming you trade pick 1 and Bakes for pick 3.

So nothing unusual then with Finn, pretty much summed up his draft year!
Anything that could go wrong, did go wrong.
I thought he had a reasonable game today and showed glimpses of his speed, overhead marking, evasiveness and neat disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back