Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Jagga was the most nominated no 1 pick from the draftee class themselves. Pretty hard to miss with early picks this year.
Most nominated by the 19 kids asked for that article. Someone else polled a slightly different group of kids a week or two ago and FOS got the most votes (Lalor, Langford, both Whitlocks all voted for him).

Most nominated by the 19 kids asked for that article. Someone else polled a slightly different group of kids a week or two ago and FOS got the most votes (Lalor, Langford, both Whitlocks all voted for him).
No idea what the combine testing showed but FOS seems the most 'slippery' to the eyeball.

I guess teams will rank attributes differently.

Langford isn't quick but I still think he might end up the best in draft class long-term.

Unless there's a change of policy, that's what we will do.

Since Dimma started, new draftees get high numbers and have to earn lower ones. Dusty started in 36, Astbury in 39, Grimes, Lambert and Baker all in 48, Vlastuin in 31, etc.

#12 has been vacant since Astbury retired. Edwards presented Maurice Rioli with his #10 this year, but Jack and Cotch's 8 and 9 remained vacant. I don't think we have a kid yet who's earned those legendary numbers so I expect they'll be vacant again next year, as will 2 and 4 - unless Grimes has a backman he was particularly close to who he wants to pass the #2 to.

A lot of us Tiger fans expect to see Lalor in 4 and FOS in 9 come 2026, but not in 2025. There are some who want to change that, but not me. It's an 'earn your stripes' tradition and if it was good enough for Dusty it's good enough for anyone.

Fair point but Hardwick is no longer the coach. That's an awful lot of numbers to rest.

I reckon there's nothing surer then the "Dusty clone" Lalor wearing the number 4 if selected. Tigers just had an awful season and are likely going to have another one. Easy win to ignite some excitement and hope for the fan base.

Interesting that Jagga was the most nominated no 1 pick from the draftee class themselves. Pretty hard to miss with early picks this year.
Whoever ends up with Jagga will be very happy campers and who knows where our recruiters have him on our board.

I think the consensus comes from the club targeting those players with a high impact per possession ratio and not since the early Cotchin days have we been interested in accumulators, even then Cotch evolved to a more impactful player. We've also liked those players that can be a force forward of centre and I'd think that Lalor and FOS have it over Jagga in that regard.

All clubs need those extractors that can release the play makers, Shane Edwards was that for us and I'm sure that Jagga will be the same. I wouldn't be surprised though if we picked up Reid to perform that same function, whether that's at pick 6 (if we keep it) or at 10/11

No idea what the combine testing showed but FOS seems the most 'slippery' to the eyeball.

I guess teams will rank attributes differently.

Langford isn't quick but I still think he might end up the best in draft class long-term.
Langford really does remind me of Bont, would love to pick him up at 6, but he'll probably be gone by then.

Unless there's a change of policy, that's what we will do.

Since Dimma started, new draftees get high numbers and have to earn lower ones. Dusty started in 36, Astbury in 39, Grimes, Lambert and Baker all in 48, Vlastuin in 31, etc.

#12 has been vacant since Astbury retired. Edwards presented Maurice Rioli with his #10 this year, but Jack and Cotch's 8 and 9 remained vacant. I don't think we have a kid yet who's earned those legendary numbers so I expect they'll be vacant again next year, as will 2 and 4 - unless Grimes has a backman he was particularly close to who he wants to pass the #2 to.

A lot of us Tiger fans expect to see Lalor in 4 and FOS in 9 come 2026, but not in 2025. There are some who want to change that, but not me. It's an 'earn your stripes' tradition and if it was good enough for Dusty it's good enough for anyone.
Is there any of the current young players you feel could elevate up to 2, 4, 8 or 9? 17 and 29 be vacant too of course. Geez every one of those numbers are revered at tigerland you'd think.
Who's the greatest ever number 2 for Richmond? Wiley comes to mind.
The rest all speak for themselves a couple of times over.

Langford really does remind me of Bont, would love to pick him up at 6, but he'll probably be gone by then.
Yeah, a bit of Cripps to my eye too.
He's just got that attitude of 'moments' where the game is in the balance and he wants to put the team on his shoulders and carry them.

I think he's a bit of a slower burn at AFL level next year (or two) compared to other top prospects but has a huge ceiling.

Richmond always rest champs numbers for a few year

Richo #12 is yet to be allocated after Astbury
Rance #18 just got allocated last year

Grimes - Dusty - Cotch - Jack numbers will be moth balled for 1-2 years atleast
$50 to your charity of choice says at least half of 2, 4, 8, 9 and 12 get a player, if not more. Stupid comment.

Fair point but Hardwick is no longer the coach. That's an awful lot of numbers to rest.

I reckon there's nothing surer then the "Dusty clone" Lalor wearing the number 4 if selected. Tigers just had an awful season and are likely going to have another one. Easy win to ignite some excitement and hope for the fan base.
Luckily there is literally (eh eh tiger_tough ) an infinite number of numbers.

Like I said it would take a 180 on a pretty popular if fairly recent tradition. Lalor will get the #4 soon enough.

Is there any of the current young players you feel could elevate up to 2, 4, 8 or 9? 17 and 29 be vacant too of course. Geez every one of those numbers are revered at tigerland you'd think.
Who's the greatest ever number 2 for Richmond? Wiley comes to mind.
The rest all speak for themselves a couple of times over.
Loved Wiley, fantastic player. Ian Stewart wore #2 before my time. Many would say Grimes.

You're right, all revered numbers. 2 probably not as much as the others.

Maurice Jr might move into his dad's #17, or he might prefer to stay in #10. Otherwise I think they all stay vacant in 2025, except possibly 29 which we have tended to give to draftees (draftees have been given #26 and up since 2009).

In future? As I said I'd hope for Lalor and FOS to be in 4 and 9 respectively come 2026. Other candidates for promotion would be Kane McAuliffe, who had a fantastic first year in the VFL and screams future leader, and Seth Campbell, who played nearly every game this year in #44 (great number, wore it myself one season) but has expressed an ambition to wear #9. I don't think he's quite up to wearing Cotch's jumper but I could see him or Kane in #7, #2 or #6 - actually, after R2 of the VFL this year I had annointed Kane for #9 - that might work as FOS seems fond of #5 (but Jack Ross might hold it for a few more years).

Others in line for an upgrade: Lefau (but I like him in 42 and hope he keeps it), Bauer (43), Miller (46), Green (48), Trezise (36), Banks (41). I could see Banks moving to a lower number next year, maybe 11 - or we stick with the JBs in 11 (Joel Bowden, Jake Batchelor) and give it to Jacob Bauer. Tom Brown was given #30 when drafted, which as I'm sure you know is another legendary Richmond number thanks mainly to Francis Bourke.

Luckily there is literally (eh eh tiger_tough ) an infinite number of numbers.

Like I said it would take a 180 on a pretty popular if fairly recent tradition. Lalor will get the #4 soon enough.

Loved Wiley, fantastic player. Ian Stewart wore #2 before my time. Many would say Grimes.

You're right, all revered numbers. 2 probably not as much as the others.

Maurice Jr might move into his dad's #17, or he might prefer to stay in #10. Otherwise I think they all stay vacant in 2025, except possibly 29 which we have tended to give to draftees (draftees have been given #26 and up since 2009).

In future? As I said I'd hope for Lalor and FOS to be in 4 and 9 respectively come 2026. Other candidates for promotion would be Kane McAuliffe, who had a fantastic first year in the VFL and screams future leader, and Seth Campbell, who played nearly every game this year in #44 (great number, wore it myself one season) but has expressed an ambition to wear #9. I don't think he's quite up to wearing Cotch's jumper but I could see him or Kane in #7, #2 or #6 - actually, after R2 of the VFL this year I had annointed Kane for #9 - that might work as FOS seems fond of #5 (but Jack Ross might hold it for a few more years).

Others in line for an upgrade: Lefau (but I like him in 42 and hope he keeps it), Bauer (43), Miller (46), Green (48), Trezise (36), Banks (41). I could see Banks moving to a lower number next year, maybe 11 - or we stick with the JBs in 11 (Joel Bowden, Jake Batchelor) and give it to Jacob Bauer. Tom Brown was given #30 when drafted, which as I'm sure you know is another legendary Richmond number thanks mainly to Francis Bourke.
Yeah I like the theory of you earning the number. I think at North we've reverted to giving away the number straight away too early draft picks etc, prefer the Richmond theory myself. Carey wore 48, or something, can't remember, but even number 18 wasn't a revered North number back then.
Have seen too many average players wear 27, or 15 for us over the years, 2 or our greatest all time players wore those numbers. I even think putting Will Phillips in 29 straight up was a mistake, but clearly that's not the only issue with Phillips :drunk:
Have not enjoyed Luke MacDonald running around in 11, but that was at least bestowed upon him by Firrito.

Think Lefau could be a ripper, love his attack on the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I like the theory of you earning the number. I think at North we've reverted to giving away the number straight away too early draft picks etc, prefer the Richmond theory myself. Carey wore 48, or something, can't remember, but even number 18 wasn't a revered North number back then.
Have seen too many average players wear 27, or 15 for us over the years, 2 or our greatest all time players wore those numbers. I even think putting Will Phillips in 29 straight up was a mistake, but clearly that's not the only issue with Phillips :drunk:
Have not enjoyed Luke MacDonald running around in 11, but that was at least bestowed upon him by Firrito.

Think Lefau could be a ripper, love his attack on the ball.
We used to give the primo number straight away - Deledio got 3, Cotchin 9, Jack 8, Edwards 10, but yeah I like the earn ya number. Reminder of the old under-19 days when kids would come through (Matty Knights played under-19s, reserves and seniors in one year as a 17-year-old). Some good players for us back then came through that way and so had high numbers: Craig Lambert in #53 for example, although Knights always wore #33.

$50 to your charity of choice says at least half of 2, 4, 8, 9 and 12 get a player, if not more. Stupid comment.
Hopper wore 2 at GWS. Can easily see him asking for it.

I do agree though that if Lalor goes at pick 1 they won't give him the #4 straight away. It's enough pressure being pick 1 as is, no need to give him the added pressure of immediately filling the same number as the game's greatest modern player

We used to give the primo number straight away - Deledio got 3, Cotchin 9, Jack 8, Edwards 10, but yeah I like the earn ya number. Reminder of the old under-19 days when kids would come through (Matty Knights played under-19s, reserves and seniors in one year as a 17-year-old). Some good players for us back then came through that way and so had high numbers: Craig Lambert in #53 for example, although Knights always wore #33.
That didn't turn out too badly

First nominees are in.

Omar Abou-Eid Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Harry Albon Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Alex Alessio Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Luca Alessio Essendon (VFL)
Jasper Alger Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Hugh Allison Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Cody Anderson Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Nicholas Andreacchio Sydney University
Riak Andrew Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Lucas Andrews Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Daniel Annetta Watsonia Sporting Club
Harry Armstrong Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Jaxon Artemis South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jake Arundell Box Hill Hawks (VFL)
Levi Ashcroft Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Kobe Askew Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Ned Atkinson Sturt
Jaylan Atton Berwick Football Club (Eastern Football Netball League)
Isaac Baldwin Gungahlin Jets - Senior
Kaine Baldwin Essendon (AFL Mens)
William Balme Kew Football Club
Reiley Banks Lauderdale Football Club (TSL) Tas
West Barker Western Jets (Coates Talent League)
Thomas Barnett Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
James Barrat Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Benny Barrett South Adelaide
Isaac Barry Northern Bullants (VFL)
Owen Bater Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Patrick Begley East Burwood (Eastern Football Netball League)
Nelson Beikoff Smart Palm Beach Currumbin AFC
Tom Bell South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Cooper Bell Belconnen Magpies - Senior
James Bell Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Tommy Bennett Tigers Football Club (TSL) Tas
Eric Benning Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joe Berry Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Ned Betts Old Xaverians
Kallan Bevan Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Trent Bianco Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Riley Bice Werribee (VFL)
Sam Bicknell Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Patrick Bloink Frankston YCW Football Netball Club (MPFNL)
Taj Bond Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Tristan Borghouts Old Carey Grammarians
Ryan Borlace South Adelaide
Reuben Bourke Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Ned Bowman Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Hugh Boxshall Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Harry Boyd Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Evan Bradley Golden Grove Football Club
William Brent Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Harry Brereton Tigers Football Club (TSL) Tas
Marty Brereton Tigers Football Club (TSL) Tas
Dominic Brew Werribee (VFL)
Aiden Brien Old Scotch
Jackson Broadbent Tiwi Bombers (NTFL)
Joel Brown Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Samuel Buck Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Samuel Burbridge West Adelaide (SANFL)
Rome Burgoyne Eagles (SANFL)
Charlie Burke Subiaco (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Floyd Burmeister Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Harry Butcher Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Ned Byrne Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Noah Cachard Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Ned Cahill Carlton (VFL)
Hamish Caine Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Liam Callaghan Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Harry Cameron Sydney University
Noah Cannon Berwick Football Club (Eastern Football Netball League)
Benjamin Carbone Eltham
Kyan Carman North Heidelberg
Jaren Carr South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Thomas Cathcart Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Toby Cavanagh Frankston YCW Football Netball Club (MPFNL)
Lachlan Channell Camden Cats
Harry Charleson Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Jack Cheep Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Angus Clarke Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Aaron Clarke Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jack Cleaver East Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joel Cochran UNSW Eastern Suburbs Bulldogs
Zane Cochrane Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Preston Cockatoo-Collins Port Adelaide - Project Heart
Nathan Colenso Williamstown (VFL)
Max Collier Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Kaian Constable Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Lukas Cooke Eagles (SANFL)
Kyle Coughlin Wantirna South (Eastern Football Netball League)
Cooper Craig-Peters Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Jesse Craven Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Jake Cresswell Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Mitchell Crowden East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Max Cruse Palm Beach Currumbin AFC
Owen Cushing East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joshua D'Intinosante Coburg (VFL)
Mackenzie Darling South Adelaide
Waylon Davey-Motlop Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Archer Day-Wicks Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Adam De Masi East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Flynn Deacon Old Carey Grammarians
Josaia Delana East Coast Eagles
Clancy Dennis Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Oliver Di Marzo Kew Comets Junior Football Club
Max Disbury Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Riley Disisto Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Kade Dittmar Central District
Hugh Dixon Southport (VFL)
Blaise Djordevic Donvale (Eastern Football Netball League)
Harry Dodd Eagles (SANFL)
Jordan Doherty Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Josh Dolan Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Jack Dolliver Clarence Football Club (TSL) Tas
Hugh Dougherty Horsham Saints Football & Netball Club
Harrison Doughton Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Lenny Douglas North Launceston Football Club Inc (TSL) Tas
Hamish Dow West Adelaide (SANFL)
Boston Dowling Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Connor Downie North Melbourne (VFL)
Patrick Dozzi Carlton (VFL)
Sid Draper South Adelaide
Felix Dreher Northern Bullants (VFL)
Elliot Dunkin South Adelaide
Kyle Dunkley Brisbane Lions (VFL)
Damien Dunn Tiwi Bombers (NTFL)
Chadd Dunscombe East Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Asher Eastham Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Darcy Edmends Geelong Cats (VFL)
Joshua Edwards Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Ben Edwards Sydney Swans (VFL)
Baxter Ellis Morningside AFC
Corey Ellison Williamstown (VFL)
Harry Elmer Tasmania (AFL Tasmania Rep Competitions)
Mutaz Elnour Richmond (VFL)
Brody Embuscado Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Kane Emery Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Caleb Ernst Coburg (VFL)
Jehi Esler Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Tom Evans Echuca Football Club
Connor Evans Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Boston Everitt Balwyn (Eastern Football Netball League)
Ryan Eyre Essendon (VFL)
Isaiah Faddoul Sturt
Liam Farrar Northern Knights (Coates Talent League)
Jonty Faull Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Ronald Fejo Collingwood (VFL)
Luke Fellows North Adelaide
Connor Ferguson Old Scotch
Kristian Ferronato Carlton (VFL)
Brodie Findlay Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Karl Finlay Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Nicholas Fischer East Coast Eagles
Ty Fitzgerald Palm Beach Currumbin AFC
Matthew Foley Essendon (VFL)
Ned Ford Olinda Ferny Creek Football Club Inc. (AFL OESFL)
Jacob Fowles Korumburra-Bena Football Netball Club
Jackson Francese - Fulton Lara
Dominic Frassetto Across The Waves Bundaberg AFC (AFL Wide Bay)
Fredrick Frew Horsham Football & Netball Clubs Inc.
Samuel Frost West Adelaide (SANFL)
Zac Fulford Pine Rivers AFC
Jaden Funazzi Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Kieran Gallagher Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Ty Gallop Maroochydore AFC
Josh Galstians Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Jake Gasper Central District
Max Geappen Clarence Football Club (TSL) Tas
Dusty Geister Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Jarrod Gilbee Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Ryan Gilder Sherwood Districts AFC
Coren Giliam Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Lachlan Giliam Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Alexander Gill Clarence Football Club (TSL) Tas
Matthew Gill North Shore Bombers AFC
Tom Gillett Sherwood Districts AFC
Sam Glover Collingwood (VFL)
Joshua Goldie Mitcham (Eastern Football Netball League)
Maison Goodman Northern Bullants (VFL)
Oliver Goss South Adelaide
Baron Grant Endeavour Hills Football Club
Angus Grant Frankston (VFL)
Koby Grass Sydney Swans (VFL)
Finlay Gray Broadbeach AFC
Olly Green Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Wyatt Greenaway Morningside AFC
Lucca Grego Western Jets (Coates Talent League)
George Grey Frankston (VFL)
Thomas Griffiths Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Tom Gross Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Massimo Grosso Keysborough Football Netball Club (SFNL)
Charlie Grummitt Old Carey Grammarians
Lachlan Gulbin Broadbeach AFC
Andre Gulluni East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jhett Haeata Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Hugo Hall-Kahan Sandringham (VFL)
Oliver Hannaford Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Blake Hansen Eagles (SANFL)
Kaden Harbour South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Mitchell Hardie Geelong (AFL Mens)
Zac Harding Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Phoenix Hargrave South Adelaide
Joel Harris Mernda
Joe Harrison Warners Bay (Seniors)
Otis Harvey Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Zac Harwood Northern Knights (Coates Talent League)
Jett Hasting Eagles (SANFL)
Ned Hawkins UNSW Eastern Suburbs Bulldogs
Finn Hay Palm Beach Currumbin AFC
James Heath Old Trinity Grammarians
Cooper Herbert Endeavour Hills Football Club
Kade Herbert Eagles (SANFL)
Cooper Herbert Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Charlie Hewitt Aspley Hornets AFC
Jordan Hider Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Dyson Hilder North Adelaide
Seth Hill Lower Plenty Football Club
Coby Hilton South West Sydney Blues
Darby Hipwell Sandringham (VFL)
Ayden Hodgson West Adelaide (SANFL)
Lachlan Hogan Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Cooper Holdsworth-Rose Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Damon Hollow Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Alex Holt Sturt
Seb Hood Old Scotch
Ben Hopkins Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Isak Hose Across The Waves Bundaberg AFC (AFL Wide Bay)
Harvey Howe Central District
Liam Hude Sherwood Districts AFC
Ryley Hutchins Terang Mortlake Football Netball Club
Dante Iacovone Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Lucas Impey Darley Football Netball Club
Nicholas Jephson Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Matt Johnson Frankston (VFL)
Austin Johnson Richmond (VFL)
Lachlan Jolly North Ballarat Football Netball Club
Khalil Kaakour Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Isaac Kako Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Ethyn Kane Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Christian Karatzas Caulfield Grammarians
Felix Katsaros Sturt
Tye Kemp Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Luke Kennedy Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Ben Kennedy Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Cooper Keogh Coburg (VFL)
Doug Kerr Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Liam Kershaw Geelong Falcons (Coates Talent League)
Nash King Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Mitchell Kirkwood-Scott Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Indhi Kotzur Wodonga Raiders Football Club
Jared Kuhl South Gambier Football Club
Jayden Lacquiere East Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Sean Lai Cheltenham Football Club
Joshua Lai Cheltenham Football Club
Campbell Lake Labrador AFC
Samuel Lalor Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Jy Lambley Parkside
Ryan Lane-Ellis Central District (SANFL Wheelchair)
Harvey Langford Mornington Football Netball Club (MPFNL)
Jett Latchford South Croydon (Eastern Football Netball League)
Harry Lawson Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Riley Leedham Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Freddie Leeton Old Scotch
Jack Lefroy Kangaroo Flat Football &Netball Club
Thomas Legudi Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Blake Leidler Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Benjamin Lenarduzzi St George Dragons
Michael Lewis Carlton (VFL)
Samuel Linder Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Connor Ling Glenorchy District Football Club (TSL) Tas
Mitchell Lloyd Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Zaydyn Lockwood Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Taj Logan Diamond Creek (NFNL)
Jacob Lohmann Brisbane
Leonardo Lombard Coles Healthy Kicks - Holiday Program (QLD)
West Love Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Oliver Lowe Sandringham (VFL)
Sam Lowson North Melbourne (VFL)
Daniel Lowther Geelong Falcons (Coates Talent League)
Hamish Lucas Geelong Cats (VFL)
Thomas Luck WALLAROO
Kobi Lyons Wynyard Football Club (NWFL)
Seth Macdonald Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Harrison Macreadie East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Loch Mactaggart Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Ned Maginness Old Scotch
Jasper Maher Sturt
Zavier Maher Carlton (VFL)
Elliot Mahoney St Kevins OB (VAFA)
Brody Mair Eagles (SANFL)
Marcus Mangion Sunshine
Max Mapley Clarence Football Club (TSL) Tas
Christian Mardini Northern Knights (Coates Talent League)
Anthony Marek Mitcham (Eastern Football Netball League)
Isaiah Markovsky Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Luke Marriner Donvale (Eastern Football Netball League)
Sam Marshall Old Melburnians
Kaiden Marshall Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Charlie Martin Sawtell Toormina Saints
Chase Martin Across The Waves Bundaberg AFC (AFL Wide Bay)
Chayse Martinson Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jack Maruff Carlton (VFL)
Keighton Matofai-Forbes Keilor (EDFL)
Tyson Mattiazzo Palmerston Magpies (NTFL)
Jayden Matz Central District
Bailey Maxwell East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Lachie McArthur Western Jets (Coates Talent League)
Ayden McCarroll Yarraville Seddon Eagles
Aiden McCarthy Beaumaris FC (VAFA)
Cooper McClennan Manly Warringah Wolves
Colby McDonald Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Sam McDonald Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Fergus McFadyen Wilston Grange AFC
William Mcfawn Greensborough
Billy McGee Galimberti GWS Giants (VFL)
Ben McGlade Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Zac McGown Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Quinn McKay Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Luke McKay Eagles (SANFL)
Thomas McKay Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Bailey Mckenzie Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Jett McLaughlan Northern Knights (Coates Talent League)
James McLaughlin Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Brodie McLaughlin Williamstown (VFL)
Brodie McLean Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Liam McMahon Carlton (VFL)
Jake McMillan Wantirna South (Eastern Football Netball League)
Ricky Mentha Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Oscar Merrett Sturt (SANFL Wheelchair)
Jess Mildenhall Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Zai Millane Surfers Paradise AFC
Isaiah Miller Rostrevor College
Aiden Mills Carlton (VFL)
Phillip Moimoi Sydney Swans (VFL)
Jacob Molier Sturt
Diesel Moloney Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Louie Montgomery Glenunga Juniors
Logan Morey Yarrawonga Football Netball Club
Angus Morrison St Josephs (AFL Barwon FNL)
Arie Motta Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Aris Moustakas Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Noah Mraz Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Jay Mullins Adelaide University (Adelaide Footy League)
Nicholas Multari Subiaco (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joshua Murphy Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Jackson Muscillo Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Amin Naim Essendon (VFL)
Caleb Nancarrow Surfers Paradise AFC
Luke Nelson Carlton (VFL)
Matthew Nelson Frankston (VFL)
Jacob Newton Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Jayden Nguyen Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Charlie Nicholls Central District
James Noack Central District
Ben O'Brien Broadbeach AFC
Harry O'Farrell Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Tarkyn O'Leary Sandringham (VFL)
Harrison Oliver Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Stanley Omondi Somerville Football Netball Club (MPFNL)
Haris Orfanos Ormond AFC
Daniel Orgill Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Jack Ough Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Cameron Owen Footscray Bulldogs (VFL)
Gus Papal Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Matthew Parker South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joel Parker Phantoms Football Club
Zach Pattison Vermont (Eastern Football Netball League)
Will Patton West Adelaide (SANFL)
Cohen Paul Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Ollie Pecher Park Orchards (Eastern Football Netball League)
Elwood Peckett Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Rye Penny Bacchus Marsh Football & Netball Club Inc
Flynn Penry Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Darcy Petersen Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jovan Petric Williamstown (VFL)
Nathan Philactides Box Hill Hawks (VFL)
Angus Phillips Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Jermaine Pickett South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joe Pike Geelong Falcons (Coates Talent League)
Luke Pirlot Evandale (NTFA)
Hudson Pivac South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jay Polkinghorne Norwood (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Alex Pope Redland-Victoria Point Sharks FC
Callum Porter Box Hill Hawks (VFL)
Dayne Posthuma Central District
Elliot Power Old Scotch
Liam Prior Katandra Football Netball Club Inc (PDFNL)
Logan Prout Carlton (VFL)
Luke Quaynor Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Nicholas Quigg GWS Giants (VFL)
Sebastian Quirk Frankston (VFL)
Joshua Ralph UTS Australian Football Club
Nash Ramage Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Harrison Ramm Glenelg (South Australia National Football League (SANFL)
Wil Rantall Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Lucas Ravenhill Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Murphy Reid Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Ned Reiger Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Patrick Retschko Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Billy Richardson Wilston Grange AFC
Charlie Richardson Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Aiden Riddle Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jack Riding Werribee (VFL)
Kurtis Ridley Sturt
Jez Rigoni Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Flynn Riley Montmorency
Deian Roberts Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Nicholas Robinson Ballarat Football Netball Club
Lachlan Roe Dandenong Stingrays (Coates Talent League)
Harrison Ronchi Maroochydore AFC
Goanar Ruach Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Cody Ryan Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Mitchell Ryan Sandringham (VFL)
Harry Ryan Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Jack Ryan Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Beau Ryan Central District
Kobe Ryan West Adelaide (SANFL)
Tom Ryan Port Macquarie Seniors
Koben Ryan Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Patrick Said Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Koen Sanchez South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Kyelan Sanders Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Joshua Sanders Geelong Falcons (Coates Talent League)
Galen Savigni Subiaco (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jack Sawkins East Perth (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Harry Scott Richmond (VFL)
Noah Scott Calder Cannons (Coates Talent League)
Caylon Seelander Subiaco (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Liam Serong Coburg (VFL)
Jobe Shanahan Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Marc Sheather GWS Giants (VFL)
Jacob Sheean South Adelaide
Sonny Siano Subiaco (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Jagga Smith Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Joshua Smith GWS Giants (VFL)
Logan Smith Queanbeyan Tigers - Senior
Evan Smith Swan Districts (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Flynn Smith South Croydon (Eastern Football Netball League)
Jake Smith Werribee (VFL)
Brodie Snooks Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Lucas Snowball Surfers Paradise AFC
Zac Sprigg Mukinbudin
Taj Stanley Southern Districts (NTFL)
Dakota Sterzl South Adelaide
Declan Stevenson Sandhurst Football Netball Club
Gabriel Stumpf Northern Knights (Coates Talent League)
Adem Sulemani Rowville Hawks Football Club (EFNL)
Harry Sullivan Gold Coast Suns (VFL)
Nathaniel Sulzberger Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Brock Summerhayes Edenhope-Apsley Football Netball Club
Frank Szekely North Adelaide
Tom Tasker North Adelaide
Alix Tauru Gippsland Power (Coates Talent League)
Curtis Taylor North Melbourne (AFL Mens)
Aaron Taylor Ormond AFC
Joshua Taylor-Thorpe North Fremantle (Perth Football League)
Beau Thomas Central District
Jack Thompson Wilston Grange AFC
Nick Thompson Bendigo Pioneers (Coates Talent League)
Jonathan Tomasiello Collingwood (VFL)
Hugh Toner Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Josh Tovey Box Hill Hawks (VFL)
Jai Townsend Mitcham (Eastern Football Netball League)
Luke Trainor Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Tobie Travaglia Sandhurst Football Netball Club
Corey Tregenza Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Scott Tuia Peel Thunder (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Henry Turner North Adelaide
Rhys Unwin Greater Western Victoria Rebels (Coates Talent League)
Jarrah Uwland Burleigh AFC
Oscar Van Dam North Launceston Football Club Inc (TSL) Tas
Austin Van Der Struyf Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Sam van Rooyen Claremont (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
William Verrell Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Lachlan Voss Sandringham Dragons (Coates Talent League)
Tristen Waack Northern Bullants (VFL)
Samuel Waltham Sturt
Oliver Warburton Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Lane Ward Box Hill Hawks (VFL)
Cooper Ward-Devlyn Geelong Falcons (Coates Talent League)
Archie Watt Kyabram Football & Netball Club
Josh Watters Coolangatta Tweed AFC
Liam Webb Park Orchards (Eastern Football Netball League)
Patrick Weckert Eagles (SANFL)
Darcy Weeks Western Jets (Coates Talent League)
James White Ainslie Tricolours - Seniors
Matt Whitlock Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Jack Whitlock Murray Bushrangers (Coates Talent League)
Samuel Wicks Upwey Tecoma Football and Netball Club (AFL OESFL)
Ethan Williams GWS Giants (VFL)
Lennox Williams West Preston-Lakeside Football Club
Conor Willis Collingwood (VFL)
Lachlan Wilson Poowong Football & Netball Club
Lachlan Wilson Richmond (VFL)
Luke Wilson Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Isiah Winder South Fremantle (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Oliver Withers Belconnen Magpies - Senior
Oscar Wood Surfers Paradise AFC
Jack Wooden Western Australia (West Australian Football League (WAFL))
Sam Woodward Berwick Football Club (Eastern Football Netball League)
Lincoln Wright Eastern Ranges (Coates Talent League)
Ashton Wright Maffra Football Netball Club
Max Yeoland North Shore Bombers AFC
Noah Yze Oakleigh Chargers (Coates Talent League)
Adam Zimmermann La Trobe University AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back