No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are Adelaide's good kids?

Rankine, Rachelle (maybe), Fogarty, Michelayney, Dan Cutin. There’s enough there to work around. They need some work with the on ball brigade but a top 5 pick this year helps

Rankine, Rachelle (maybe), Fogarty, Michelayney, Dan Cutin. There’s enough there to work around. They need some work with the on ball brigade but a top 5 pick this year helps
Butters, georgiades, Marshall, lord, JHF, Rozee, probably more I've forgotten.

What has Curtin done that you rate?

Butters, georgiades, Marshall, lord, JHF, Rozee, probably more I've forgotten.

What has Curtin done that you rate?

Trust my judgment on Curtin he will be very good

Ports top talent is very good it falls away

I think the Lawyers on the AFL Tribunal or who act for the AFL should declare their allegiances. In other words what footy team they follow. Cripps, Dangerfield get to walk. Greene the same. Yet Heeney gets suspended for a footy act that accidentally hit a bloke in the nose. They should declare if their team is playing ours next game.

We can't get Heeney down from 1 week, but Bedford and Cameron get 3 down to zero, haha.

AFL have lost the plot
It's a bad look but they were either guilty or innocent. It's either 0 or 3.

We can't get Heeney down from 1 week, but Bedford and Cameron get 3 down to zero, haha.

AFL have lost the plot

Difference

We had the bloke from the $2 lawyer club representing us and its generous calling it representing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this weeks games. Lot of interesting match-ups on paper looking at relative form

Hawks v Collingwood
Geelong v Bulldogs
Freo v Melbourne
Brisbane v Us

And I reckon Adelaide will give Bombers a pretty good run for their money, wouldn't be shocked if they beat them.
Saints v West Coast will be close I reckon.

Not all that fussed on the Port and Carlton games.

But enough there to be keen on following.

Looking forward to this weeks games. Lot of interesting match-ups on paper looking at relative form

Hawks v Collingwood
Geelong v Bulldogs
Freo v Melbourne
Brisbane v Us

And I reckon Adelaide will give Bombers a pretty good run for their money, wouldn't be shocked if they beat them.
Saints v West Coast will be close I reckon.

Not all that fussed on the Port and Carlton games.

But enough there to be keen on following.

Hawks surely
Dogs (these mugs win when outsiders)
Freo by 40+
Swannies 40+

The most pathetic of organisations

What an absolute joke! So 65% of the available capacity goes to corporates, sponsors etc and only 35% to actual fans of the competing clubs.

Dillon, Kane and co have absolutely no idea - and we were told things would be better....

What an absolute joke! So 65% of the available capacity goes to corporates, sponsors etc and only 35% to actual fans of the competing clubs.

Dillon, Kane and co have absolutely no idea - and we were told things would be better....
Don't worry clubs including ours sell for a good profit

On coaching thread , but great news Dean Cox staying

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back