No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Would/should we make a play for Oliver? Probably can’t afford him, but IMO we’d be one club that could turn him around?
Has he lost weight?

Razor Ray to retire , say what you want at least he had a personality and not a robot like some others and he was annoying , but i still think he was a decent ump . He got on SEN every couple of weeks and was totally honest
And admitted if he got something wrong….

Did they count the finals we've played in Melbourne - because that fits the definition of interstate for us.

Since we've moved to Sydney I would think so. Why wouldn't they?

Did they count the finals we've played in Melbourne - because that fits the definition of interstate for us.

Not when we were South Melbourne

Just counting it since we went to Sydney

2003 Qual AAMI
05 Prelim MCG
05 GF MCG
06 Qual Subiaco
11 Elim Marvel
12 Qual AAMI
12 GF MCG
16 Prelim MCG
22 Qual MCG

Paris Olympics gets Gojira (local band that’s world known) vs the AFL who gets Katy Perry for the Grand Final (international crap) and people wonder why I live like a hermit. Shakes head @ the AFL.
Katie Perry 🤮
The AFL should have given it to Polaris
The AFL should have given it to ANYBODY!!!
Our local club has a great father son playing there on a Sunday afternoon, they'd be better than Katie freaking Perry!!!!

I'm not a fan of Katy Perry but I think it's a pretty good choice from the AFL. About as big an artist as it comes

Maybe 10 years ago..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea who that is…

Indeed.

But seriously, you know one of her songs, if for no other reason than you watch the footy and as a result see ads for KFC.

Indeed.

But seriously, you know one of her songs, if for no other reason than you watch the footy and as a result see ads for KFC.
The “I don’t care, I love it” song is one? Geez…

I always chuckle at people who try to use the 'I've never heard of them' as a badge of honour as if it means anything other than they don't have their finger on the pulse of popular culture. Which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, but just feels like it makes them a poor judge for what the public might be interested in watching at the GF!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back