No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't give them much hope... Brisbane in ripping form, Demons struggling massively. At Gabba as well... 10+ goal Lions win for me.

Just a feeling , Lions hype is OTT

TheGoatBaron shakes head @ The King! ’s hopium

All I ask for is Sydney to go undefeated the rest of the year , Logan to sign, Chad to sign an early extension. The Swans to get me to present the cup.

Essendon to finish 11th or lower and every other team to fall to shit and be useless, so cmon Dees win a few then lose a few , don't let anyone else get on a roll.

Cmon Tigers too

All I ask for is Sydney to go undefeated the rest of the year , Logan to sign, Chad to sign an early extension. The Swans to get me to present the cup.

Essendon to finish 11th or lower and every other team to fall to shit and be useless, so cmon Dees win a few then lose a few , don't let anyone else get on a roll.

Cmon Tigers too
Not asking too much at all there King!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I was pretty close, considering you said no chance for the Demons and they lead for the majority of the night.

You auditioning for the England cricket team?

Jokes! I had already drafted a letter to the Swans board recommending you as the man to present the Premiership Cup as reward for sheer genius had it come off.

A bold tip indeed, but as Maxwell Smart would say... "Missed by that much".

I think I was pretty close, considering you said no chance for the Demons and they lead for the majority of the night.
So you bet on them?

They led for most of the night because the lions missed some incredible shots at goal. The lions should have been 4-5 goals up at ht and the clearly better side won in the end.

So you bet on them?

They led for most of the night because the lions missed some incredible shots at goal. The lions should have been 4-5 goals up at ht and the clearly better side won in the end.

Lions were better for longer. Dees stopped dead. I thought both were actually pretty woeful and the umpiring was trash last night.

My main takeaway was neither are a threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back