No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

St. Kilda may get Pick 5 for losing Josh Battle and the Vic campaigners think we get advantages? We’d only get a shit pick for Chad Warner if he decides to leave like we got for Jordan “Momma’s Little Cry Baby” Dawson. The Free Agency rules stink

North Melbourne now gets a whole state to themselves to develop players. But better not whinge about this though, the double standard Victards may cry
No relocation language barriers, they'll still be able to call them potato cakes
1720058493727.png

St. Kilda may get Pick 5 for losing Josh Battle and the Vic campaigners think we get advantages? We’d only get a shit pick for Chad Warner if he decides to leave like we got for Jordan “Momma’s Little Cry Baby” Dawson. The Free Agency rules stink
Revisionists say the Dawson trade was fair and Swans never wanted him

Just like Mitchell was only playing in the reserves

Someone on the main board was telling me we got fair compensation for Rocca

Never forget we're in the expansion of the VFL, not an actual AFL

Revisionists say the Dawson trade was fair and Swans never wanted him

Just like Mitchell was only playing in the reserves

Someone on the main board was telling me we got fair compensation for Rocca

Never forget we're in the expansion of the VFL, not an actual AFL
Those replies make me angry, yet when you point it out the facts, we’re living inside their heads “rent free”. Agree, it’s an expanded VFL not an actual AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They made a trophy for their player of the month omg

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

They made a trophy for their player of the month omg

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

He gets 10 minutes extra lunch and first pick of the board games for play time .

He gets 10 minutes extra lunch and first pick of the board games for play time .
* Caldwell interviewed ahead of his retirement. *

"So Jye, when you look back on it all, what's the thing in your career you're most proud of?"

"Ahhh there's been so many, but probably June 2024"

* Caldwell interviewed ahead of his retirement. *

"So Jye, when you look back on it all, what's the thing in your career you're most proud of?"

"Ahhh there's been so many, but probably June 2024"

Tonight we welcome our newest inductee to legend status in the hall of fame, he won player of the month June 2024 , and now takes his place with the greats.

IMG_0756.jpeg

Moore is going knee first into his opponent, how is it different to players , including the great Adam Goodes, going in leg first, or Greene karate kick.

Put a guy in hospital and he keeps doing it, waiting for someone to lose a kidney? should be a free kick at least, why do you need to go in with the knee.

You just go up and spoil. He may well do it to protect himself, but still

Just jump up

View attachment 2037880
Come on Kingy, anybody who flies for marks after a run up knows that you bring your knee up for momentum as well as protecting the goolies. High jumpers also bring their knee up when they jump as it is natural biomechanics.
The photo above would be when the pack is stationary and simply have to stretch as the ball is dropping on top of them, in which case the knee doesn't usually come up.

Come on Kingy, anybody who flies for marks after a run up knows that you bring your knee up for momentum as well as protecting the goolies. High jumpers also bring their knee up when they jump as it is natural biomechanics.
The photo above would be when the pack is stationary and simply have to stretch as the ball is dropping on top of them, in which case the knee doesn't usually come up.

I think Moore is exaggerating it on multiple occasions, I accept there is some times you cannot avoid it, but if we have a duty of care for sliding or taking the head it is certainly worth exploring how we attack a contest.

Can't have people copping massive internal injuries because we have always jumped a certain way. Maybe we can't and don't need to change it, but we need to look at it. If it was Toby Greene and not Moore, there would be more said Imo.

I think Moore is exaggerating it on multiple occasions, I accept there is some times you cannot avoid it, but if we have a duty of care for sliding or taking the head it is certainly worth exploring how we attack a contest.

Can't have people copping massive internal injuries because we have always jumped a certain way. Maybe we can't and don't need to change it, but we need to look at it. If it was Toby Greene and not Moore, there would be more said Imo.
Rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back