No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cause they lost to the Bulldogs and Saints? Imagine being that side...

Nah because they have been junk most of the year.

Their best players are old.

I don't like them

Still top 4.

Idk, I'm just nervous. Since the Bulldogs game it has been hard to believe anymore

Fair enough, I mean maybe I am wrong but overall the side has still delivered more often than not this year .

Poorly formulated comment, Bedford. Just because someone has never been to the G has no correlation as to where they stand as a lover of AFL.
In my opinion , you really need to have been there to appreciate how big an how good it is .
I would love a GF at the SCG , but it won't happen and the G is crucial to the game .

In my opinion , you really need to have been there to appreciate how big an how good it is .
I would love a GF at the SCG , but it won't happen and the G is crucial to the game .

In reality, it's a cement structure that has nothing to do with the game besides a bs contract and what people like you say about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MCG is amazing, love it, history is wonderful etc etc.

But the G is crucial and all the romantic shit is just a justification to maintain the status quo. The grand final could be played anywhere and still be magnificent.

Plenty of other major sporting events shift around.

Besides, if we're getting romantic everyone knows the Adelaide Oval is the best place in the world to watch a game of football or cricket

The MCG pitch has been crap most of the time, better take the boxing day test away 🤣

Still top 4.

Idk, I'm just nervous. Since the Bulldogs game it has been hard to believe anymore
By unpopular demand I’ve decided to open the JHWF School Of Belief.

Enrolment fee -$0
Pre-requisites:
  • have tightened and loosened The Lid many times this year
  • Go from hope to despair and back again based on form
  • struggling to forget 2014/2016/2022

Curriculum:
Morning
- be subject to 20 posts a day from JHWF extolling only the good
Lunch: make toasties of your least favourite teams
Afternoon:
- watch 2005 and 2012 GF replays

Evening:
  • Why Horse is a big time performer
  • why the 3 talls is a master stroke
  • Clearances don’t mean everything interactive session.

Results guaranteed, Join Now !

If still not satisfied, JHWF guarantees to buy your GF tix.

Call now !

Go in the MCG members for the Boxing Day test , there's nothing like it .

This the exact argument used to keep Collingwood in blockbuster games, thanks Eddie.

If you moved the Boxing day test to Adelaide oval, in 5 years there would be "nothing like that" either.

You just love what suits you because you can get to it, self interest 101.

This the exact argument used to keep Collingwood in blockbuster games, thanks Eddie.

If you moved the Boxing day test to Adelaide oval, in 5 years there would be "nothing like that" either.

You just love what suits you because you can get to it, self interest 101.
Doesn't suit me at all anymore as i spend the day at the Aussie Hotel in Corowa .
Have quite a few friends that go to Adelaide and absolutely love it , but it's a social event and some don't even watch a ball live

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back