No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon for how he is spoken about by the media compared to his actual output, Cameron is the most overrated player in the game.
I’d add Jack Steele and LDU to that list.

Can someone please explain how Houston's hit was not graded intentional, particularly when Heeney's incident was graded intentional?

Am I missing something?

Can someone please explain how Houston's hit was not graded intentional, particularly when Heeney's incident was graded intentional?

Am I missing something?
Houston was not in line for a brownlow

Am I missing something?
It's one of the weird things in the rules. I don't think a single bump this year has been classified as intentional, not even Webster's on Simpkin. Heeney's was deemed intentional because it was "off the ball", despite the fact it happened in the immediate act of making himself available to get the ball.

It's one of the weird things in the rules. I don't think a single bump this year has been classified as intentional, not even Webster's on Simpkin. Heeney's was deemed intentional because it was "off the ball", despite the fact it happened in the immediate act of making himself available to get the ball.
Ah right, thanks for clarifying.

Not that the rules make any sense at all but at least you've explained the basis!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MCG is amazing, love it, history is wonderful etc etc.

But the G is crucial and all the romantic shit is just a justification to maintain the status quo. The grand final could be played anywhere and still be magnificent.

Plenty of other major sporting events shift around.
Coming from a Tasmanian, so it doesn't count.

This the exact argument used to keep Collingwood in blockbuster games, thanks Eddie.

If you moved the Boxing day test to Adelaide oval, in 5 years there would be "nothing like that" either.

You just love what suits you because you can get to it, self interest 101.
Learn to swim and you'll get there too, one day. Sour grapes.

And yet the ****-knuckle window lickers have the nerve to call us entitled because of the Academy and COLA.

Sam Darcy (father son)
Tom Liberatore (father son)
Rhylee West (father son)
Jamarra Ugle Hagan (academy)
Lachie Hunter (father son)
Mitch Wallis (father son)

And yet the ****-knuckle window lickers have the nerve to call us entitled because of the Academy and COLA.

Sam Darcy (father son)
Tom Liberatore (father son)
Rhylee West (father son)
Jamarra Ugle Hagan (academy)
Lachie Hunter (father son)
Mitch Wallis (father son)
All I want this week is for those gridiron throwing fairypuppies to get beat and somehow miss out on finals.... unlikely I know, but we can hope!

All I want this week is for those gridiron throwing fairypuppies to get beat and somehow miss out on finals.... unlikely I know, but we can hope!
They've got the hardest game of the round so it wouldn't surprise if they did. Problem is, we also need Carlton to beat St K and with the recent form of both teams, I struggle to see how that happens.

They've got the hardest game of the round so it wouldn't surprise if they did. Problem is, we also need Carlton to beat St K and with the recent form of both teams, I struggle to see how that happens.
It was a good win against the handbaggers on Saturday night by St Kilda, but I wouldn't call the rest of their recent form that special - they've only really belted up crap teams in that run since they beat us, and got towelled by Brisbane and beaten easily by Adelaide. I don't think their form line is that special.

Carlton's injury list is long, but I think with all to play for they'll go okay.

On a Sunday myself and a few friends go and watch the Sunday footy at the pub and yesterday once again proved that Carlton fans are the worst , absolute Charles the 3rds , one even had a go at me in my Swans polo , i just reminded him of the ladder position . With that i will be fulling supporting St Scum to beat then . They are followed by Hawthorn and Richmond attendees , Pies aren't too bad , but they're female fans are feral

On a Sunday myself and a few friends go and watch the Sunday footy at the pub and yesterday once again proved that Carlton fans are the worst , absolute Charles the 3rds , one even had a go at me in my Swans polo , i just reminded him of the ladder position . With that i will be fulling supporting St Scum to beat then . They are followed by Hawthorn and Richmond attendees , Pies aren't too bad , but they're female fans are feral
Any suggestion that West Coast aren’t the worst fans in the AFL is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back