No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Weather in Ballarat last few days has been very wet and up to 6 mm on Sunday (Saturday is fairly dry mind you) Could help negate the Doggies talls a bit. Mars drains pretty well but if it's raining and the wind gets up it could be a bit of a raffle.

Weather in Ballarat last few days has been very wet and up to 6 mm on Sunday (Saturday is fairly dry mind you) Could help negate the Doggies talls a bit. Mars drains pretty well but if it's raining and the wind gets up it could be a bit of a raffle.

I’ll get slammed for this but I’ll say it, why in 2024 are we having home games in Ballarat a week before finals? Never thought I’d be sticking up for GWS but here I am

Absolutely agree. Never understood the medias love affair with such a colourless, bland ongoing failure of a team and their peculiarly campaigner supporters.

It’s a horrible matchup for us too they belted us this year already and were in front when Richards got injured the time prior. Close to the last team I want to face in a finals series (them and Brisbane take your pick)

It’s a horrible matchup for us too they belted us this year already and were in front when Richards got injured the time prior. Close to the last team I want to face in a finals series (them and Brisbane take your pick)
My order of ‘death’ is -

Port - They match up well
Hawthorn - They’re fast
Geelong - They're a big side
Footscray - They can turn it on
Brisbane
GWS
Freo
Carlton

My order of ‘death’ is -

Port - They match up well
Hawthorn - They’re fast
Geelong - They're a big side
Footscray - They can turn it on
Brisbane
GWS
Freo
Carlton

I’d love to face the Cats we can belt them again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He feels like the type of guy that we would want at the Swans but also not want at the same time because he brings imo the forward game that we sometimes see from Parker/Wicks/Adams but its in massive patches. But we wouldn't want because he is the opposite of the Swans ethos

He feels like the type of guy that we would want at the Swans but also not want at the same time because he brings imo the forward game that we sometimes see from Parker/Wicks/Adams but its in massive patches. But we wouldn't want because he is the opposite of the Swans ethos
Is he the way he is because he hasn't truly bought into the Crows or would walk over hot coals for his coach? Could he be the sort of guy who would do better out of a footy mad state?

One thing is for sure, there's definitely a bit of talent there...........

Is he the way he is because he hasn't truly bought into the Crows or would walk over hot coals for his coach? Could he be the sort of guy who would do better out of a footy mad state?

One thing is for sure, there's definitely a bit of talent there...........
Feels like he could be Paps/Moore at his best but just seems to get distracted by the fan fair too much and doesn't help that he has arguably the worst leadership team in the whole comp

✅ Buckets of Popcorn
✅ champagne on ice
✅ Sunday clear

Can’t wait for Sunday footy - an all day affair filled with anticipation, hope and loads of schadenfreude.

First stop - the orange tsunami to set up a Sydney only prelim and GF.

Next up the Blues to win leaving the Dogs on the edge.

Finally, Freo coming home hard to seal their spot in the 8.

All this high drama about to unfold.

And on Sunday night, you won’t be able to hear yourself think with the sounds of champagne corks popping in unison.

Who’s with me ?

JHWF, liking fast players since 2023.

Well, its come down this - the final round of the Tipping Comp. And its a close one all.

mattpolo8 sits on top of the ladder 1 point clear of anotherletdown who 1 point clear of Jimbo OZ and myself.

Once wrong step and its all over.

Game on!!

✅ Buckets of Popcorn
✅ champagne on ice
✅ Sunday clear

Can’t wait for Sunday footy - an all day affair filled with anticipation, hope and loads of schadenfreude.

And on Sunday night, you won’t be able to hear yourself think with the sounds of champagne corks popping in unison.

Who’s with me ?

Maaan, hitting the Champers in the arvo…..very brave!

✅ Buckets of Popcorn
✅ champagne on ice
✅ Sunday clear

Who’s with me ?

Hands up and I can’t believe I want Carlton to win a game lol

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back