No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, its come down this - the final round of the Tipping Comp. And its a close one all.

mattpolo8 sits on top of the ladder 1 point clear of anotherletdown who 1 point clear of Jimbo OZ and myself.

Once wrong step and its all over.

Game on!!

Amazing what forgetting my tips a couple of weeks ago has done for my chances!

I don't think we are as tribal here in NSW.
This.

And that is exactly what the AFL want to fix... they want to keep Vic eyes on the game but at the same time, build that rivalry, passion & following... hard balance. All I can ask is we or Port make a GF & I find x2 tix that are ok... some accom that doesn't cost my first born & a dinner reservation we can make even though we aren't a table of 10.

For once i want St Scum to win to knock those arrogant Carlton flogs out and watch them sook

I'd rather the Dogs out, they can actually do something.

Carlton won't get out of week 1

Thank you for your thoughts and in 2 lines . Have a nice day i'm off to round 18 at Mt Eliza , so a bit closer to you .

I'm off to the SCG

So much this. Dogs have our measure and if we play them in Finals - we aren't winning that game.

I hope the players have a different mentality. We can beat anyone and have already beaten the Bulldogs this season. It’s pretty ridiculous to fear them. Bring them on I say.

I’m more looking forward to a Port final though. There’s no way we’d lose to them again. We’d have something to prove and their streak against us is absurd and unsustainable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wHICH PART IS THE DISLIKE
i have a giants connection through the VFL. Some good people there and if somehow we stuff it all up i hope they get the flag

Here I was thinking Sunday was where all the action was but Hawthorn & Geelong putting on clinics to stake their claims on a higher spot in the 8.

Hawks in particular are in red-hot form. I think most teams would prefer to avoid then if possible.

And cats doing their best to avoid playing us first up.

Hope GWS can put their best foot forward and put a nail in the dogs coffin.

Geelong players kids showed more fight in the post game interview than West Coast in the first half ahaha

Even if we draw GWS in week 1, still a very good outcome.

In AFL, as in life, all good things must come to an end and GWS would have been officially off the boil losing to the dogs.

When we beat them, they then do the dirty work for us and knock out the main threats for us.

Meanwhile, we have a soft prelim before the GF.

Of course this requires us to win the QF, which we will do easing down.

JHWF, realistic not optimistic at the business end of the season.

Even if we draw GWS in week 1, still a very good outcome.

In AFL, as in life, all good things must come to an end and GWS would have been officially off the boil losing to the dogs.

When we beat them, they then do the dirty work for us and knock out the main threats for us.

Meanwhile, we have a soft prelim before the GF.

Of course this requires us to win the QF, which we will do easing down.

JHWF, realistic not optimistic at the business end of the season.
Yes yes that’s all well and good, but I’m still trying to work out if you like fast players or not. Disappointing that you didn’t tell us.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back