No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS have a large number of Canberra based supporters because they play home games at Manuka.

No different to the Swans Melbourne based supporters.
A long way different ! the South families are massive and stick , GWS have nothing to do with Canberra

Still no sell out at the Showground...where are the Giants 37k members?? :think:
At home... watching Kayo... half my family (who don't follow AFL at all) bought memberships for the KAYO discount.. :roflv1: :roflv1::roflv1:

Port would love to play us in a prelim. They are more than a chance.

Scumthorn have been meh. It does break me to say they are actually good to watch.

If I was Ken I'd be getting far away from Kochie and I'd just take the job at WCE. At least the fans are slightly less feral.
Port fans vs Eagles fans!?! Less feral?!?

Not in my experience.

Remember what those flog WA fans did to Goodes?

I go to lots of Adelaide Oval games. Crows fans are more feral than Port fans.

At home... watching Kayo... half my family (who don't follow AFL at all) bought memberships for the KAYO discount.. :roflv1: :roflv1::roflv1:

So did I.

A long way different ! the South families are massive and stick , GWS have nothing to do with Canberra

Who really cares where their fans are from .

South fans with all due respect were so good the team relocated .

Every club has its own journey, to be fair Gws had decent representation in the final crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think your view is distorted and biased. I've heard & read a stack of comments saying they jumped off board when South moved to Sydney.

No fan base is 'better' than another. Different? Yes. But we all have our foibles.

It was one hell of a surprise that's for sure.

Was it? I think it's been discussed for a few months now that he was in line for a mega deal particularly if he didn't stay at Suns.

Was it? I think it's been discussed for a few months now that he was in line for a mega deal particularly if he didn't stay at Suns.
Yeah they definitely discussed it. But I didnt think "Mega" was going to mean the biggest in AFL history lol.

Yeah they definitely discussed it. But I didnt think "Mega" was going to mean the biggest in AFL history lol.

Well it was always talked about being in the realm of 1m-1.2m a season which if not the biggest would have been just about, to the point that the actual numbers don't overly shock me.

Still no sell out at the Showground...where are the Giants 37k members?? :think:
Can't afford to go because they have to purchase Swans prelim finals tickets & possibly GF tickets being both Swans & GWS members.
Not sure why but there are plenty people with a foot in each camp with memberships.

Can't afford to go because they have to purchase Swans prelim finals tickets & possibly GF tickets being both Swans & GWS members.
Not sure why but there are plenty people with a foot in each camp with memberships.

They have the cheapest Kayo membership, pretty self-explanatory. Doesn't suggest any sort of actual support.

Except financial.
But that's cool I guess.

The money goes to Kayo, or do you think Kayo just gives the Giants free memberships to their streaming service? GWS might get a fraction of it but are you seriously getting worked up over $50?

Really? Looks like I'll be a giants member next season unless we have a deal with kayo

I think they've standardised a lot of them to close that loophole, but it's why I went with them last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back