No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, hence my second post.

But people actually say this though about Ginnivan, but sane people take no notice of Hawks fans but.
Yeah I responded to the first sentence also because I've read the reference so many times you'd think Ginnivan were a twelve year old.

Yeah I responded to the first sentence also because I've read the reference so many times you'd think Ginnivan were a twelve year old.
We think he's a 12 year old because he acts like one most of the time. lol

Moving from Blacktown to Homebush was the AFL realising that they would never win over the true West of Sydney. League is king out there with the Caucasians and Polynesians as evident by 3 NRL teams based out in "GWS". Asians, Indians, Muslims and Africans (besides some South Sudanese) just not interested in contact sport and prefer other games like cricket, soccer and basketball.
Which is why they'll never get a sustained crowd support from the area they were supposedly created to capture.
In reality they are just a second team in Sydney, who plays some home games in Canberra.
Correct me if I am wrong but for all the wonderful social media memes the Canberra Giants put out, a grand total of sweet **** all seems to be about their work in the west Sydney community.

Riding on our coat tails and not willing to do the work to establish themselves within the community.
Bingo

I was a little surprised at the lack of talk re Harris Andrew’s and Coniglio….I reckon every time I watch it Andrew’s only had eyes for Coniglio.

I was a little surprised at the lack of talk re Harris Andrew’s and Coniglio….I reckon every time I watch it Andrew’s only had eyes for Coniglio.

Like when we played Brisbane trying to kick everyone and dish out little knocks. Zorko is a dirty prick

To be fair Ginnivan is a child. Which is why the Federal government is looking to introduce social media reform to restrict children from social media access for this very reason.
I think they are deciding that in chronological age, not mental age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shakes head @ the Hawthorn head****ing everyone thread on their board. Sums up how arrogant they are. I’m embarrassed for them really.

Team boards are places to talk up your team or do whatever 😂. I have found the Hawks bigfooty posters are pretty good as a group .

Team boards are places to talk up your team or do whatever 😂. I have found the Hawks bigfooty posters are pretty good as a group .
I can’t stand their fans. You have to live in Victoria to fully hate them I guess. Entitled

Shakes head @ the Hawthorn head****ing everyone thread on their board. Sums up how arrogant they are. I’m embarrassed for them really.
We can justifiably make our own ‘Sydney have head****ed everyone’ thread.

Win one premiership 12 years ago and it’s been nonstop talk of cola and academies ever since.

I can’t stand their fans. You have to live in Victoria to fully hate them I guess. Entitled

I just meant on bigfooty .

I mean there's a lot of Hawks fans here I wouldn't piss on. Haven't seen them for 5 years or so.

But yeah if you go read it you prove their point :p

I think the point is more that he was carried to 300 with the high proportion of sub appearances. It'd be like if we'd kept Buddy on our list and played him as sub to get him to 400 games. Wouldn't really feel proper.
I think he contributed and basically made the sub role his….there is no grey here at all.

We can justifiably make our own ‘Sydney have head****ed everyone’ thread.

Win one premiership 12 years ago and it’s been nonstop talk of cola and academies ever since.
I think that thread is full of Hawks fans gaslighting each other.

The ‘Dawk-ball’ antics and Socials stuff annoyed a lot of people- but also scared oppo supporters….there was a chance they had broken the mould.

As it stands, it was precocious talented kids sticking it up the ‘old school’ - unsuccessfully.

I’ve never liked Hawthorn supporters - horrendous when they win, dormant when they lose - something about the ‘thug in the alley’ about them….Nah….no respect.

The ‘Dawk-ball’ antics and Socials stuff annoyed a lot of people- but also scared oppo supporters….there was a chance they had broken the mould.

As it stands, it was precocious talented kids sticking it up the ‘old school’ - unsuccessfully.

I’ve never liked Hawthorn supporters - horrendous when they win, dormant when they lose - something about the ‘thug in the alley’ about them….Nah….no respect.
Agree 100% every hawks supporter I’ve ever worked with was a dick.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back