No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where to post this.
I’m just watching on Foxtel Round 1, 1987, Collingwood v Swans at VIC Park.
What a contrast. Swans are up 14.10 to 3.3. Capper has 7 goals to half time. Domination all over the ground. Typical Tom Hafey coached team where there is no carry on by ANY of the players after a goal. Zero!
What a bunch of entitled pretenders that play footy these days. I think of Geelong as one of the few teams that carry on these days.
We are number one for carry on.
Just happy to be watching this game. Brings back great memories.

Not sure where to post this.
I’m just watching on Foxtel Round 1, 1987, Collingwood v Swans at VIC Park.
What a contrast. Swans are up 14.10 to 3.3. Capper has 7 goals to half time. Domination all over the ground. Typical Tom Hafey coached team where there is no carry on by ANY of the players after a goal. Zero!
What a bunch of entitled pretenders that play footy these days. I think of Geelong as one of the few teams that carry on these days.
We are number one for carry on.
Just happy to be watching this game. Brings back great memories.
I was there

So reports today of 21 Thursday night games and the AFL keen to include Sunday night games. Moving to a game that revolves around tv audience with little regard for those attending. With these revelations it is little wonder the clubs including ours seemed so keen on driving the 2025 memberships and getting the rollovers done prior to the release of the fixture.

So reports today of 21 Thursday night games and the AFL keen to include Sunday night games. Moving to a game that revolves around tv audience with little regard for those attending. With these revelations it is little wonder the clubs including ours seemed so keen on driving the 2025 memberships and getting the rollovers done prior to the release of the fixture.
TV and sports gambling advertising come first.... welcome to the future member number 72764

I hate Thursday night and Sunday Twilight. I will add Sunday night to the list if they introduce it.

I actually don’t mind a Thursday night game - and as part of the TV audience, I find it hard to be critical of the proposed scheduling.

And if it’s a home game, I see no reason I wouldn’t attend on a Thursday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back