Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 14: Brisbane Lions v St Kilda Saints, Friday 14th of June 7:40pm AEST, Gabba, Brisbane, Yugerra, Toorabul

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe getting out of Melbourne and the lack of expectation will release the shackles for our boys they'll find their mojo again.......

and maybe Margot Robbie will come around to my place in lingerie with a good single malt and a bottle of baby oil....

Anything is possible

Looking forward to the Brisbane defence to scrag King all day and for him to get nada frees but Daniher to flop around and get gimme frees :thumbsu:
I have never known another player be afforded an endless supply of excuses for under performing. He is so lucky to have our supporter base. Poor fella needs all the excuses he can get.

What are peoples thoughts on trying Caminiti down back?

Maybe not for this game but as a future option

Too clumsy at the moment but wouldn't mind him getting the Keeler treatment and doing a pre season in defence with Keeler switched to his natural forward/ruck role. Has the size and athleticism.

Howard out hurts especially with their talls but we play a system based defence so I think we can cover it.

Ins. Cordy, Garcia, Jones, Sharman, Schoenmaker-sub
Outs. Bonner, Howard, Membrey, Ross, Webster.
Stick Jones in a back pocket, last go at it or he gets the chop at seasons end. Did play in the backline for the Swans to some effect, albeit a long time ago.

Windy will go to Neale - and Lions will be prepared for it. Watch them block bump and hassle Windy.

Will anyone standup and help protect Windy from being roughed up ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nope...maybe Owens & Nas will get around him, possibly Caminiti if he's close by. That's it though...and even then, probably not. Might be a good idea to call Garcia up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ins. Cordy, Garcia, Jones, Sharman, Schoenmaker-sub
Outs. Bonner, Howard, Membrey, Ross, Webster.
Stick Jones in a back pocket, last go at it or he gets the chop at seasons end. Did play in the backline for the Swans to some effect, albeit a long time ago.
They're not going to make five changes after a win.

Predicting it will be one change.

Maybe getting out of Melbourne and the lack of expectation will release the shackles for our boys they'll find their mojo again.......

and maybe Margot Robbie will come around to my place in lingerie with a good single malt and a bottle of baby oil....

Anything is possible
Zero chance. Margot's already said she's coming to my place. The Saints on the other hand, who knows?

More likely a 100 point loss than a win. Lions @ Gabba is just about our least likely to get a win scenario. But, if they somehow pull it off and win, the season is still alive as far as a finals chance. This is a game where us playing ugly is ok with me as if we try to go blow for blow we’ll get smashed.
Go Saints.

Lions by 46

On the Wilson/Pou comp, one thing Wilson displayed this week was problem solving. He was completely uninvolved in the first half, but found a way to get involved in the second half. He's a more natural fit to an obvious position on the ground so his progression should be more straightforward.

After all that, I think Cordy comes in for Howard obviously. I would also consider someone with a bit more toe than Ross as the sub, or someone a bit more versatile. I don't think Ross is a good fit as the sub unless a mid is the one being subbed off.

And the other option is Membrey/Sharman. Membrey has not been at the races lately, and Sharman has had a good few weeks for Sandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back