Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 17: St Kilda Saints v Sydney Swans, Sunday 7th of July 3:20pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The score doesn’t mayter
And yes
If you go head to head with Sydney with our players
You will loose by 60 points

Any dickhead would know that

Calm down mate

It was just a question.

I agree we've been better today. I'm not overly happy with a 28 point first half though.... shoot me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a free kick against Membrey in the goal square

It looked soft AF. They can't see Heeney smash a player in the face but they pull that out.

StKilda fight back oh wait dodgy umpiring decision...absolutely no feel for the game first player to get to the ball was Battle.

He wasn't tapping it out he was tapping to advantage ball happened to go out.

Umpires just get a hard on paying that style of free and then miss the Heeney belt across the chops...which is fair enough, to miss but ontop of the other decision just turns a really interesting game of football into one swayed by poor adjudication and lack of feel.

That's not what makes a good game of football it's two teams going at it and pay the frees that protect the player and encourage attacking football not bullshit look at me decisions...**** off

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We probably won't win this with the Swans getting a helping hand from the umpires but some encouraging signs in that quarter.

Some of our young players are starting to step up, Windhager getting subbed out with a hammy injury is a bummer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back