Official Club Stuff 2024 AGM - to be held on Friday 6th December 2024, 1 director to be elected by members. Nominations called for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rob is always doing a deal and working things in the background. Given his strong ties to Carr it is conceivable to think his allegiance lies in that direction. But nothing surprises me with this mob anymore so I can't be certain either way.

Not going to name names, but there is a big footy member who is well versed on this forum who called Snowdon a little over two years ago. They left a voicemail message to Snowdon questioning a number of decisions surrounding his conduct on the Board and whether said conduct was ethical and just under the relevant codes both of the Club's rules of governance and under the relevant penal codes of Law. Snowdon shat himself when he got this message and called half a dozen people connected to the Club in an absolute panic.

I should have known back then that he talked a big game and had the relevant runs on the board (pardon the pun) relative to his career but he's turned out to be another one of the boys' club pushing his agendas to stroke his own ego.

I don't trust George either fwiw. He already had his chance on the Board, I'm not a fan of giving people a second go down the line and he's not just potentially putting his hand up because he loves the club. There's always further motives at play.
Shit. Is there anybody out there that we can trust. F*ck the human race.

Shit. Is there anybody out there that we can trust. F*ck the human race.

From my perspective with Snowdon he has been flip flopping with regards to the Hinkley situation and has been pushing his own agenda. George has his own agendas at play as well, but at least we know publicly where he stands on Hinkley.

Snowdon is supposed to be representing the members. How many members do we think he has actually spoken to and engaged with during his tenure? If that phone call from a big footy poster is anything to go by, he runs and avoids all scrutiny and accountability from the very people who voted him into that position in the first place.

From my perspective with Snowdon he has been flip flopping with regards to the Hinkley situation and has been pushing his own agenda. George has his own agendas at play as well, but at least we know publicly where he stands on Hinkley.

Snowdon is supposed to be representing the members. How many members do we think he has actually spoken to and engaged with during his tenure? If that phone call from a big footy poster is anything to go by, he runs and avoids all scrutiny and accountability from the very people who voted him into that position in the first place.
What is Snowdon's agenda? What is Fiacchi's agenda? Can someone please have an agenda that actually helps PA win a flag. So over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2024 AGM - to be held on Friday 6th December 2024, 1 director to be elected by members. Nominations called for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back