Toast 2024 Best and Fairest - Skilton Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad someone else feels like that, I feel exactly the same, lost all interest, it’s the first time I can’t be bothered watching the live stream, I just feel numb inside
It, the GF, was a nothing day in the end. Nothing. A whole year of build up to what should have been a crescendo. It ended in nothing. It did not feel real yo me. It was like the game was played in another country or another dimension.
I was at the game in 2014. It surely could not be worse. I think it wasn't worse but just the same.
I just don't know what to say. I think I'm still numb.

Host: "If everyone could find their way to their seats, the formalities will begin shortly"

20 mins later

Host: "If everyone could find their way to their seats, the formalities will begin shortly"
Be more entertaining if she ripped out a “sit down and shut the **** up!!!”

It, the GF, was a nothing day in the end. Nothing. A whole year of build up to what should have been a crescendo. It ended in nothing. It did not feel real yo me. It was like the game was played in another country or another dimension.
I was at the game in 2014. It surely could not be worse. I think it wasn't worse but just the same.
I just don't know what to say. I think I'm still numb.
What do I say to this? Yeah, I still feel numb & very disappointed. Imagine the players take the line of some of the "so called supporters" and not turn up to the B&F. I wonder what the "so called supporters" would say to those players? I signed up again this week for the 2025 membership. Why? Because I love this club.

What do I say to this? Yeah, I still feel numb & very disappointed. Imagine the players take the line of some of the "so called supporters" and not turn up to the B&F. I wonder what the "so called supporters" would say to those players? I signed up again this week for the 2025 membership. Why? Because I love this club.
Well to be fair, unlike supporters, some of them did effectively not turn up to the Grand Final ha.

Your point is reasonable, and we will all react in different ways. We will all be there next year, sure, but the pain and frustration we feel hopefully is the same pain and frustration that we hope will drive the players to take that final step.

Aaand, that's enough from the GF. 15 seconds of highlights.
Did they just show the anthem and the bounce? Downhill from there lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did Cunningham get top votes in the GF? Every time I saw him he was getting outmarked easily

Kept Cameron quiet I guess

I wouldn't have voted for anyone

Kept Cameron quiet I guess

I wouldn't have voted for anyone
No but it's funny they've shafted Cunningham in the votes all season, but then in the GF when he had one of his lesser performances for the year and there's no Heeney, Warner, Gulden etc to vote for, suddenly they find it in them to recognise Cunningham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2024 Best and Fairest - Skilton Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back