Game Day 2024 Brownlow - AFL & Nmfc

Remove this Banner Ad

New system….voted on by a panel with no ties to the clubs, no media connections who independently view each game as its broadcast or replayed if a clash…and cast their votes accordingly or something like that..time to take
It off the umps.
I don't care. I don't take notice tbh.

If a NM player won it, then I might bat an eyelid, but it's simply a shit award voted on by the shittest aspect of the sport...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like Cripps, he’s a good guy and one of my favourites but tonight the Brownlow medal lost a lot of credibility. No one in footy should be getting 45 votes. Absolute greats like Ablett, Matthews, Carey didn’t come close yet Cripps gets 45 for a mid range team. Stuff like this happens in the WWE. Reckon he would have preferred to get the normal 30 or so votes to avoid the crap he’ll be getting the rest of his career.

I like Cripps, he’s a good guy and one of my favourites but tonight the Brownlow medal lost a lot of credibility. No one in footy should be getting 45 votes. Absolute greats like Ablett, Matthews, Carey didn’t come close yet Cripps gets 45 for a mid range team. Stuff like this happens in the WWE. Reckon he would have preferred to get the normal 30 or so votes to avoid the crap he’ll be getting the rest of his career.
Just compare the coaches votes to the umpires. I know which cohort has the most credibility. Handing out plus 40 votes is ridiculous.

Yeah the AFL jumped the shark a long time ago, so tonight's vote is no surprise and just more of the same really. It's run by boofheads who are dumber than dogshite but sly enough to hype it up so that every year is a new record.. Record crowds, record tv deals, record tv audiences all which trigger big dollar bonuses for the top brass. Nothing too dodgy about any of that though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Brownlow - AFL & Nmfc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back