Brownlow 2024 Brownlow - Congratulations Patrick Cripps Dual Brownlow Medallist 🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Crippa, just a ripper bloke and a top speech.

I hope we win the flag this year so I can quietly hope to see him get the ultimate success soon enough.
Thanks Lion.
My heart is with Lions for the win, despite also liking Swans.

Just woke up from a dead sleep and now I'm ****ing angry.

Instead of doing the right thing and celebrating Cripps best season ever this is the headline story on one of Australia's largest news sites.

View attachment 2120009

Perhaps Nick Daicos could try not being the biggest squib in the AFL.

Perhaps Nick Daicos could learn to impact a game in more ways than getting cheap receiving possessions.

But no it's Nick Daicos and he has no idea how to do either of those things.

The media should get over their collective nutting of Daicos and celebrate the deserved winner.

Absolute joke
When I saw the headline I thought WTF, and certainly they should be acknowledging the deserved winner. The article, however, reflects on voting and wondered how N.Daicos got a vote in Rd.13 when many thought it should have been Josh. Similarly reflects on Bont's low polling plus other votes. Typical News clickbait. Lead should have been Cripps. Cripps is amazing in what he achieved, and how he acknowledged it on the night.

Just woke up from a dead sleep and now I'm ****ing angry.

Instead of doing the right thing and celebrating Cripps best season ever this is the headline story on one of Australia's largest news sites.

View attachment 2120009

Perhaps Nick Daicos could try not being the biggest squib in the AFL.

Perhaps Nick Daicos could learn to impact a game in more ways than getting cheap receiving possessions.

But no it's Nick Daicos and he has no idea how to do either of those things.

The media should get over their collective nutting of Daicos and celebrate the deserved winner.

Absolute joke

my Email spam folder has more integrity than News,com.au

If it was the other way around and Nick had got 45 votes they would’ve had to get the mops out for all the froth produced by the media.

A brilliant season by our champion leader, Patrick Cripps.

His consistency, leadership & personal development was a pleasure to watch this year.

It was great to see him running so well, on top of the ground, all season.

It’s well & truely time for our team/organisation to step up to his level of belief, commitment, preparation, consistency & performance.

Crippa simply got the best out of himself this year - how many others at our club can say the same?

Put him on the door when players return in December & have them pass his eyeball test.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow - Congratulations Patrick Cripps Dual Brownlow Medallist 🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back