Prediction 2024 Brownlow Medal contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Has a young player ever copped more criticism from oppo supporters?
To be fair, if a GOAT thread started by a Collingwood fan didn't happen, I don't think he'd get anywhere near the hate.

To be fair, if a GOAT thread started by a Collingwood fan didn't happen, I don't think he'd get anywhere near the hate.
hey you've been here a while,
did they stop doing the yearly brownlow thread?
usually the thread opens early in the year and members analyse and post counts throughout the season.

NYRB and TheJanuaryMan were a couple of the usual top contributors.. any idea?

hey you've been here a while,
did they stop doing the yearly brownlow thread?
usually the thread opens early in the year and members analyse and post counts throughout the season.

NYRB and TheJanuaryMan were a couple of the usual top contributors.. any idea?
I'm not too sure TBH, my gut feel is there isn't as much an appetite for the Brownlow on here as there used to be. I think this thread might be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serong to push close for the win, unbelievably consistent year.

Treloar top 10 not a bad bet (don’t know the odds 😂)

Maybe top 5/6, also won't be shocked if he's the one that's underpolled. They do have Braysaw and especially Young who are the types that poll in these.

There's going to be a weird one that no one expects in the top 5 this season. Lets assume it's between Daicos/Cripps winning the rest between 3 and 10 will be so close. Went back over the games a bit and watch Neale poll a bucket more than we think again

Hes no Glen Archer but hes getting more confident for a 21yo
Yeah, and nor does he need to be

As long as he puts his head over the ground ball and has that elite step out of traffic he will be a star for years to come

Contested marking would be a bonus but honestly it’s not needed for a bloke around 180cm who rarely finds himself infront of the play (he’s always in the play, even when kicking goals)

Yeah, and nor does he need to be

As long as he puts his head over the ground ball and has that elite step out of traffic he will be a star for years to come

Contested marking would be a bonus but honestly it’s not needed for a bloke around 180cm who rarely finds himself infront of the play (he’s always in the play, even when kicking goals)
Clearly his strength is workrate and getting to more contests than anyone. On the end of chains and finishing. If all our mids just dive on the ball at every contest to show how tough they are we might be in trouble

Clearly his strength is workrate and getting to more contests than anyone. On the end of chains and finishing. If all our mids just dive on the ball at every contest to show how tough they are we might be in trouble

I have never got this 'Nick isn't tough narrative'. It's like people WANT him not to be as good as he is. Literally is an AA player in any position bar KPF/KPD. How fans can't appreciate other greats in other sides I give up.

I have never got this 'Nick isn't tough narrative'. It's like people WANT him not to be as good as he is. Literally is an AA player in any position bar KPF/KPD. How fans can't appreciate other greats in other sides I give up.
Just cope isn’t it

I enjoy watching Nick play, how can you not?

Plus, even if I didn’t - me being salty about it is just going to make it harder

Might as well enjoy it

Just cope isn’t it

I enjoy watching Nick play, how can you not?

Plus, even if I didn’t - me being salty about it is just going to make it harder

Might as well enjoy it

Same with Cripps it isn't his fault he has to kick to the worst small forwards in the history of the AFL!

Pretty sure its the jumper he wears and the media going full fanboy on him last year gave a fair few the shits. People like our players to be hatable and Nick is testing their patience with this polite manner and lack of criminal convictions. Ok thats more than enough soccer Mum crap from me

Pretty sure its the jumper he wears and the media going full fanboy on him last year gave a fair few the shits. People like our players to be hatable and Nick is testing their patience with this polite manner and lack of criminal convictions. Ok thats more than enough soccer Mum crap from me

I know Sydney fans will hate me saying this, but I actually love watching this Pies side, Darcy Moore comes across as one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and how people can't like Nick is beyond me, can watch him and Gulden all day long. I like others but those two are much watch TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2024 Brownlow Medal contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back