Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 0 votes game one lol
I’m having dinner at the pub and only had 1 drink. I thought I must have been shitfaced. Coaches votes 10 and media votes 5 and the umpires don’t see a vote. Yet once the media started talking about him look at the votes flow. Just shows they are susceptible to media and reputation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Chad might be starting to wonder if something is up. He just looked very confused at getting a vote in our loss to Richmond.

I confess I have no recollection of who played OK in that game. Some of our guys must have given it was a narrow loss, not a belting.

I think Chad might be starting to wonder if something is up. He just looked very confused at getting a vote in our loss to Richmond.

I confess I have no recollection of who played OK in that game. Some of our guys must have given it was a narrow loss, not a belting.
Heeney was 2nd or 3rd best on with 27 possies and 2 goals, 600m gain. Received 4 coaches votes. Warner maybe in the 8-12 range.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Not sure Harley Reid deserved the 1 against Sydney, especially in a side that lost by quite a bit. West Coast had better players, let alone Sydney.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back