Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

I spend all year on the Brownlow love it.

Cripps 33
Daicos 32

You'll know in the first 5 weeks if Daicos will win.

If he polls 6-8 in those first 5 weeks it's absolutely game on

He could poll 1-10 it's that unpredictable as we lost those games and usually haven't been a team to poll in losing games.

Being dead serious for a minute. I don't think he'll win. If we won a couple more then he would've. Will fall a few short.
I think so too. Nick came to play from OR onwards, unfortunately his teammates didn’t.

I think so too. Nick came to play from OR onwards, unfortunately his teammates didn’t.

He even played well against GWS and Sydney in the first 2 weeks but we lost those games quite easily. He could still poll 1 or 2 in those games but like someone else said our players don't tend to get votes in a losing game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round Zero is a cancer.
Excise this garbage and it's creator from th AFL.

I have Nick on 69 votes.
Season 3 Yoga GIF by Nanalan'

A lot depends on how umps think, now how we do. I have watched back a few games and see how he will not have much competition from his teammates but some opposition players were really good, especially in games we lost so it will be harder for him to get as many BOGs this year.

Not an actual fan of the Brownlow.
It’s an award voted for by the guys and girls we spend all year abusing as not knowing the game. So what’s its real value?
Nick has already got the coaches award. Which does have great value and should be looked upon by the media as the prestigious award it is.
But the media……….

Could come down to the 2nd game against the Scum. Nick or Cripps will get the 3 and the other will get 2.

I think Cripps seals it against West Coast with the 3

A lot depends on how umps think, now how we do. I have watched back a few games and see how he will not have much competition from his teammates but some opposition players were really good, especially in games we lost so it will be harder for him to get as many BOGs this year.
He still deserves it though. no one impacts and influences a game quite like him

My prediction is that he comes 2nd to Cripps.

It would have to be one of those years where Cripps doesn’t poll in a couple he should, and Naicos hits on all the best case predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back