Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else really nervous leading up to tonight?

I am 🥴

I actually won't mind about finishing 9th this year if Nick can snag the Brownlow. Don't even care if it's a tie.

And we also win MOTY & GOTY 😉
One of my boys loves Bobby and one loves Billy. The MOTY result has serious ramifications for my household tonight. As i type this they're arguing about it again. :tearsofjoy:

One of my boys loves Bobby and one loves Billy. The MOTY result has serious ramifications for my household tonight. As i type this they're arguing about it again. :tearsofjoy:
This is what it's about.

Kids under 12 arguing about this stuff. It's so trivial yet so entertaining.

Not grown men thinking the whole game is rigged against their club.

So another possible Howe f/s

Among the highlights will be Bec Judd’s return for the first time since 2018, the beauty of Collingwood’s first ladies Annalise Dalins and Alex Pendlebury, relationship debuts for Carlton’s dynamic forward duo Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay, as well as the baby bumps on display in pregnant partners Alexandra Merrett, Kahlia Howe and Lulu Scott-Young.

Among the highlights will be Bec Judd’s return for the first time since 2018, the beauty of Collingwood’s first ladies Annalise Dalins and Alex Pendlebury, relationship debuts for Carlton’s dynamic forward duo Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay, as well as the baby bumps on display in pregnant partners Alexandra Merrett, Kahlia Howe and Lulu Scott-Young.
Surprised Bec is able to leave home given she lives on the mean streets of Brighton which apparently are not safe for anyone.

Last year injury stopped him being the deserved winner.

The question yet to be answered is whether we won enough games this season for him to win.

Fingers crossed.
I'm trying to think Blues won the same amount as us, so Cripps is in the same boat...? 🤞

Go Nick. Hopefully he's not just behind in the last round & his brother takes the 3 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For midfielders.
True, but it’s still the biggest individual award in the game.
If Nick wins tonight, it will be something to celebrate 🍾

Bec must be out of rehab

I am really confident for Nick tonight. He almost certainly wins last year without the late injury. He was clearly leading at that time and still finished the highest votes per game player. This year he has been better, he has played every game, the umpires appreciate his game (deerrr, everyone should), he has been more mid and has kicked more goals, he has won the AFLCA and the Age and ABC awards (I dont know any other media results) so objectively has been the best player for the year
The other prestigious award that should hold him in good stead is the Didaka.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back