Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year you could see our guys exhausted on Brownlow night and they just wanted to go home.

Lachie himself then had to do all the media and carry on. It unsettled us.

I hope he doesn't win it . It should be on another night.

If they want to keep jamming the stupid pre final bye in then this should be on that weekend.

what happened to the yearly brownlow medal thread where people analyse and post their counts??? i couldnt find it?

Last year you could see our guys exhausted on Brownlow night and they just wanted to go home.

I wouldn't go that far but I wouldn't care too much if he didn't win. And don't think Lachie will either, would rather him focus 100% on the final then some useless medal.

The timing is a hangover from the VFL days. With the AFL now having the pre-finals bye it beggars belief they have not changed it to that wasted weekend. Heart says Lachie, if not him Botempelli. Head says Daicos. Anyone but Cripps, please.

If not Neal let it be Isaac Heeney then Daicos/Cripps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for Cripps/Daicos tie tonight. Past Brownlow ties [not including years where there was a revision to the winner]:

2003: Buckley, Goodes, Ricciuto - Brisbane win the GF
1996: Hird, Voss - Sydney lose the GF

Is that supposed to be for real remembering Heeney was suspended and is ineligible?
Yeah, if not Neal hope he still polls the most votes though ineligible. Thought he has been the best player all year plus Cripps will have to deal with getting another Brownlow with an asterisk - lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back