Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a scan of these teams, best 22 comes from a pool of 28 or so players - converging much :'(

30 is way too many trades!
I agree.

With so many trades and most people watching podcastes it means everyones teams are converging. I reckon it takes a bit of the skill out of it these days.

I agree.

With so many trades and most people watching podcastes it means everyones teams are converging. I reckon it takes a bit of the skill out of it these days.
Yep.

I’m looking at my players with 20% ownership and under as PODS now, such are the similarities between most teams.

40 trades is too much, no doubt about it.

After Dowling in and swinging Caldwell down. 65k. 3 trades. Left with this shittruck of a side.

My season ends in Round 20 as I only care about not getting demoted in my main cashie so Clark to Humpries is a lock to leave me with 200k and 2 trades.

IMG_4365.jpeg

2 trades left

(Holmes could be anybody under $565k, I'll swap between 10 players all week until I ultimately make the wrong decision)

1719750610374.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49% and 37.5% CBAs in his last 2 matches. Scoring well, but will it remain high with such low CBAs?

In my opinion, he's a gun on the rise and will be one of my first picked next year.

Only reason i don't have him now is because i didn't know what Bevo would do when Libba was back. As it turns out he's actually playing him in the middle still. I think he can score well from any position mind you.

My onfield team ain't the best but I'm pretty happy with my bench cover:

DEF = TBrown
MID = Humphries/Freijah/Dowling/KBrown
RUCK = Jackson can cover a donut if i have enough warning
FWD = Freijah/Dowling/KBrown and maybe WDawson if he returns
1719805572753.png

Attachments

• 1719805485401.png
    1719805485401.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 9
Finally! 8 trades left for the run home.

View attachment 2035624
8 trades left! Wow. Nice. Where are you ranked?

What's the plan now?

I know you're not asking for advice, but I'd be bringing in a top tier forward (Rankine/Zorko/etc) and moving one of Jacko/Curnow/Greene to F7 for loop/cover. You thinking about that?

But it’s mine and I have to love it
Staring Full Metal Jacket GIF

“This is my SC team. There are many like it, but this one is mine”

1719881773257.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back