List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be icing on the cake to pick up Sam Davidson….ready to burst onto the scene
Players that win the Fothergill-Round-Mitchell medal usually go on to bigger things

This is Davidson’s 1st year at VFL and is the first VFL Tiger to receive the award
He was also named in 40 man team of the year squad…finished our top goal kicker booting 26 goals

Bloke can seriously play….Couldn’t cope with him being elsewhere

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1658951/davidson-wins-fothergill-round-mitchell-medal
I don't share your confidence. Felt he got pushed off the ball in contests too easily. And that is at VFL level. If we pick him I hope you are right. He has some pace and offensive skills.

We don't need #2, FOS is the fantasy that wont live up to expectations - big miss !!
Better off keeping #6 & #18 - use them on Travaglia & Jaques - fast gun-kicks, outside players that suits the modern game, we are so lacking in that area !! They win you games !!!
The player you’ve described that Richmond lack is descriptive of FOS.

Last edited:
some bozo on the radio saying norf want 10 + 11 for 2, 62, F1
I'd almost do that except it would cost us Hotton and Allan. But we'd get Smillie. And some kid next year. Close. But I think I prefer Hotton and Allan.

I’d be surprised if we use all 8 in this draft but here’s how I see it:

1 O’Sullivan/Lalor/Jagga
6 Jagga/Reid/Langford
10 Allen
11 Travaglia
18 Lindsay
20 Hynes
23 Gerreyn
24 Dattoli / Champion

Clearly Lalor and O’Sullivan are the most dynamic players at the pointy end but I won’t be disappointed if we go the safe route and select Jagga at 1. If we trade up (which I’m 80/20 against) I’d go with O’Sullivan and Jagga. Lalor’s history of soft tissue injuries is too big a concern hence too much risk at pick 1 or 2, imo. Imagine he turns out to be a Nathan Freeman/Cam Rayner hybrid…strewth.
I’d prefer we take calculated risk with latter picks e.g. Gerreyn/Champion/Burmeister

p.s. Anyone know if we’ve ever drafted an Irishman? From memory I don’t think we have. Seemingly we don’t rate that talent pathway but I’d love to see an Irishman in the yellow and black one of these days

I'd almost do that except it would cost us Hotton and Allan. But we'd get Smillie. And some kid next year. Close. But I think I prefer Hotton and Allan.
Could use the later picks and/or F2 to trade back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Station Street and may rd going off as we speak
Lalor plaza have already organised a free photo session with Young Sam.all the old Macedonian men are going to group sponsorship him.a giant 6 foot cardboard cut out of sam is in the deli

p.s. Anyone know if we’ve ever drafted an Irishman? From memory I don’t think we have. Seemingly we don’t rate that talent pathway but I’d love to see an Irishman in the yellow and black one of these days
yep early 2010’s I think 🤔 Jamie O’Reilly I think was his name from memory. Didn’t last long with us though

How do you know they’re best mates? I have no doubt they’ve crossed paths and were both in the AFL academy together but it appears they have played a very limited number of games together?
Listen to there interviews they both state how much they love each other. And both of them nominate each other as number 1 prospect
Finn said last night to play with Sam would be awesome

6 & 23 for 2

If North want to upgrade 23 > 10 then chuck in the F1 as well
Would you do that trade if you were North???
No chance.
People seem to think that just because North have indicated they are willing to trade, that they will take unders.
If we want 2, North will only accept 6 and 10/11, at a stretch, maybe 6 and 18, but i doubt it.

Tigerbob has sent me his top 20 while he's taking a break.

1. Finn O’Sullivan
2. Sam Lalor
3. Alix Tauru
4. Levi Ashcroft
5. Harvey Langford
6. Jagga Smith
7. Sid Draper
8. Josh Smilie
9. Leo Lombard
10. Xavier Lindsay
11. Taj Hotton
12. Murphy Reid
13. Harry Armstrong
14. Joe Berry
15. Isaac Kako
16. Bo Allan
17. Tobie Travaglia
18. Ollie Hannaford
19. Jack Whitlock
20. Jesse Dattoli

Disappointing lack of players in the top 5 for mine but otherwise an impressive list.
Give my regards to Bob hope all is 👍 ok 👍

Last edited:
The player you’ve described that Richmond lack is describing FOS.
Would love all 3 !!
FOS - HFF & Jaques & Trevaglia HBFs BUT I would rather have the extra pick.

Grab a Whitlock to cover for Gibcus (injury)
- HB: Jaques Whitlock Trevaglia
&
- HF: Berry Fuall/Sims Datoli

- would look really good in a few years with Smillie & Lalor in the middle - thats 8 picks - we should not waste !!

I know the picks now are different currency, as they’re held, but if Shai had chosen North and they offered 2 & their F1? I think deal
Yeah, true.

Listen to there interviews they both state how much they love each other. And both of them nominate each other as number 1 prospect
Finn said last night to play with Sam would be awesome
Link?

Yeah, true.

Link?
Finn was interviewed last night on sen about 6.30 pm should be on there website Finn also was interviewed on the rush hour a week or two ago on mmm
And I'm sure both have been interviewed on future stars.sorry have and old phone ☎️ have trouble with links

Dylan Buckley annoys me slightly but I found this interesting.
Lids is obviously a player manager now and his comments on Murphy Reid were interesting. He basically said he wasnt a good kick. That would rule him out for us IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back