List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked that Rookie Me Central and Twomey both have Draper as a bit of a slider at 8-9.

If we can somehow get a pick in that range he'd be a dream addition.

You’d have to think different clubs will have very different draft boards this year and we could see some interesting trades on draft day bringing 2025 picks into this year if a teams top 10 ranked player is sliding down to 20+.

Shocked that Rookie Me Central and Twomey both have Draper as a bit of a slider at 8-9.

If we can somehow get a pick in that range he'd be a dream addition.
He's incredible. Peak Rory Sloane vibes. Surely Adelaide move heaven and earth to get him

Edit: the Bigfooty phantom draft has him at pick 1! I expect Smillie does at 1 but FOS seems to be the kid other draftees rate highest

Depending on where we finish with picks from trades etc. , Lalor, Moraes or Mraz are my wish list.
I don't get much u18 info anymore but Moraes has his fans among the draft scouts (noting the scouts just report back to the recruiters)

I don't get much u18 info anymore but Moraes has his fans among the draft scouts (noting the scouts just report back to the recruiters)

Would be good for us I think if he was available. Should be able to do a mix of inside outside and give us some run. Being forced out of the Metro CBA group is no big shame considering those guys may very well go picks 1,2 and 3 this year. Has shown flexibility so could fit in in the shorter term on the wing or wherever we needed him.

How did the media rankings at this time last year compare to final draft positions? Any bolters not in the top 15 at this stage that ended up top 10 or was it pretty much set by the end of the champs

Cal's top 10 was pretty much spot on this time last year. Mostly just order reshuffling between now and end of season for 2023. He had O'Sullivan in the 10 who went at 11, he was the only change. the bolter was Windsor, Melbourne took him at 7. At this time of year he was not in the 20 Twomey published.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would have to be the worst draft for Richmond to bottom out in IMO. Draft is so even, there really isn’t that absolute standout who is a few levels above the rest.

There’s going to be some really good later picks that will likely rival those who go at the very top.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good for us too not having our first.

Might also lessen the pain of Smith going at less than his best.

This would have to be the worst draft for Richmond to bottom out in IMO. Draft is so even, there really isn’t that absolute standout who is a few levels above the rest.

There’s going to be some really good later picks that will likely rival those who go at the very top.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looks like Jagga Smith will be their choice. If the jump up a couple spots and he happens to go before them then it'll be Trainer.

Looks like a Robbie McComb clone to me. Exactly the kind of player we need to stay away from.
I’ve only watched CCP a couple or times and he looked much better than McComb did even at VFL level. It’s hard to judge VFL skills at times in bad conditions but CCP looked a better kick and much better penetration on his kicks. Better agility than Robbie too who has the turning circle of a key forward. No idea what CCP’s hands are like in close, how he goes overhead, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back