List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With how even the draft is there would have to be a few lined up I'd say it'd come down to Hotton, Lindsay, Berry, Allen or Hynes.
Lindsay looks a Jordan Russell clone 😀

Of those 4 , i prefer Lindsay , but just looks a pure half back ?
Do you think he could play wing at AFL level ?

How quick is Berry?

Think Tigers are keen on Lindsay. They will have plenty of picks in the teens.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not the fastest small forward on offer but definitely has speed on his side also a good balance of agility and endurance.

Lindsay looks a Jordan Russell clone 😀

Of those 4 , i prefer Lindsay , but just looks a pure half back ?
Do you think he could play wing at AFL level ?
He has played inside and on the wing when not at half back. Whilst others see him shifting on ball I'm less optimistic and prefer him behind the ball with a little bit extra time to use his damaging kicks which seemed rushed when playing in the midfield.

The main worry I have with Lindsay is his disposal under pressure. He seems to cough it up a fair bit when he has heat applied to him.
With how even the draft is there would have to be a few lined up I'd say it'd come down to Hotton, Lindsay, Berry, Allen or Hynes.
Mine is pretty much the same. Seen a couple of games in the NAB league where Hynes has looked ominous, sort of player that can rip games apart given half a chance is the type of player I could see us liking to complement Sanders in the midfield.

Not a huge fan of Bo Allan, his size and versatility are nice but I can’t put my finger on exactly what I don’t like about him
I have been more impressed with Hamish Davis myself, where is Davis expected to go around at this stage?

2024 MORRISH MEDAL LEADERBOARD

1. Xavier Lindsay (Gippsland Power) – 21 votes
2. Cooper Hynes (Dandenong Stingrays) – 19
eq. 3. Jagga Smith (Oakleigh Chargers) – 18
eq. 3. Jayden Nguyen (Calder Cannons) – 18
5. Josh Smillie (Eastern Ranges) – 17
6. Zak Johnson (Northern Knights) – 16
7. Damon Hollow (Calder Cannons) – 15
8. Tobie Travaglia (Bendigo Pioneers) – 13
9. Isaac Kako (Calder Cannons) – 12
eq. 10. Cody Anderson (Eastern Ranges) – 11
eq. 10. Xavier Kardachi (Western Jets) – 11