Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Dan Houston may have got himself rubbed out for a pretty long stint. Ironed out Rankine.

We should start some media chatter about how we have gone cold on him now. Questioning his character and all that 😂
I like it. Turn the tables kind of job.

Burnt piece of toast type of trade strategy.
Exactly!

We never wanted him anyway yeah? And as an elite playing group with an infallible system we have to consider our internal standards and overall culture as a playing group right?

Stand aside Pert, I’m coming to get you!

Viney wasn’t convincing in his interview. Could also be trying to get extra years off the Dees. But I have a feeling he’s off.
If Viney does leave, then I highly doubt it would be for money or extra years. It would be that the culture stinks. So will be interesting how it plays out. I think he'll stay. It's obviously in negotiations atm. So he'll be pushing for an extra year I reckon. Interview wasn't convincing but hardly damning also. Hunch is he'll stay.

Viney wasn’t convincing in his interview. Could also be trying to get extra years off the Dees. But I have a feeling he’s off.
Could be, I’d be surprised but I wouldn’t begrudge him after all he’s given, having chosen to come to us as a father son when we were listless. The kind of guy that would have taken a pay cut in years gone by to fit others in too.

Listened to the Pert thing and they legit think the only issue is we didnt make finals. Lots of sweet injury excuses and "we understand the concern about X but here is why you're overreacting"

**** I dunno maybe we didn't wanna put two guys with ****ed ribs and insides on a plane for no reason? Who gives a shit if they travelled or not
Although Trac did just get back Noosa didn't he?

Agree, who cares. Problem with the meltdown we are having is it already too easy to read into every tid bit of body language and interviews. No need to muck it up further with who is and isn't there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I will say (and I hate this stalkerish shit) is that it is somewhat interesting that they did the 'whole club in' thing yesterday, and there was nothing on socials from Trac, who as we know is very active on there usually.

There's definitely some tension, but as I've said before, he's the sort of player who you fix things for. Ultimate pro, committed, elite in his preparation. I too would be absolutely livid in his situation, especially considering Oliver had been one of his best mates and has epitomised the letting your club/mates down situation in recent times.

What I will say (and I hate this stalkerish shit) is that it is somewhat interesting that they did the 'whole club in' thing yesterday, and there was nothing on socials from Trac, who as we know is very active on there usually.

There's definitely some tension, but as I've said before, he's the sort of player who you fix things for. Ultimate pro, committed, elite in his preparation. I too would be absolutely livid in his situation, especially considering Oliver had been one of his best mates and has epitomised the letting your club/mates down situation in recent times.
All for show, lets get everyone in the circle after beating a fellow non finalist and show the world what a happy cult we are. Predictable cringe.

Sounds like he has been off socials since the media blew up. Prob been told to just go silent for a while. Almost anything he puts up can be twisted every which way. Prob stayed home to avoid being hunted down for a comment.

I think the only thing you can read into is its been a week or whatever now and Tracs been dead quiet and hasnt refuted a single thing said about him. Thats telling, not even a bullshit PR to save face.
Yeah, guess that's the basis of the point I was trying to make. For someone who usually has a very active media/social media presence, there's been nothing.

Interested to see how it pans out.

Yeah, guess that's the basis of the point I was trying to make. For someone who usually has a very active media/social media presence, there's been nothing.

Interested to see how it pans out.
Yep, I reckon if Morris had made anything up Trac would have denied it already. He craves love from the fans too much to be ok with it being made up. Im guessing hes still pretty ticked off.

Bad example cause the blokes tough as nails but how the media hasnt picked up on Viney being made to carry through with a completely ****ed shoulder all season is a time bomb waiting to go off. Watching him clutch it in agony in the middle of the ground in a nothing game seems so strange to me

Maybe there are major issues. It doesn't seem to be around the coach unfortunately. But who knows. I don't blame Trac or players saying they are a little disgruntled. Not a problem at all. And it probably depends on the extent of the issues. But I'd be fn pi$$Ed at Trac if he signs a massive contract and then demands a trade the second a tumble down the ladder happens.

Personally, I'm a bit torn with ANB as well. Is the family thing an excuse to get out? Probably. Hard to be mad at him. But 2 years contracted and walks out? As soon as I see him in a Crows or Port jumper I'll happily see him get smashed by Viney. I thought ANB was more loyal than that tbh.

Trac can't make any comments.

Deny it - club sweeps it under the rug with everything else (must be one hell of a rug by now)

Confirms it - media blows it up even more. Any chance to attract a Cummings, Peatling or dig out a Finn Callaghan just goes out the window.

At some point it doesn't help change, just makes it harder for everyone and more likely for even bigger mistakes to be made under the media pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back