List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
I'd still rather a blue-chip midfielder like Draper or Smith, but sounds like Tauru is rocketing up the boards and could even go top 5...and we know JT loves a bolter lol (swipe for Twomey snippet)

Yep.

I'd still rather a blue-chip midfielder like Draper or Smith, but sounds like Tauru is rocketing up the boards and could even go top 5...and we know JT loves a bolter lol (swipe for Twomey snippet)

Get him in. Can see us picking him at 5 if we're able to snag another first rounder. Could be anything this kid. Might force us to put Petty/Turner back to defence too. Win/win

Sack them all mate. Its actually laughable that since the flag we have literally brought in nothing at all decent in trades. Like not 1 winner. If Pert or Goody are doing the trading, then why even have Lamb? If it's Lamb unable to do his job, then I'll happily go down and throw the campaigner out on his a$$ myself. He looks pretty small.
Lamby cut his teeth with the under 18's. And he was instrumental with Jtaylor, with rebuilding our list from the draft.
It's only the past few years that wrong contracts have surfaced and the top-ups of NQR's.
This tells me its a decision from all 'Heads' within the club, to go this route.

Trying to strain out the last drop of juice from a rotting Orange.

Well its cost Roffey, and others should follow her out the door. But not our list builders they are the scapegoats for this sour recrui8ting plan.

NO-none gives out multi-million dollar contracts without putting it before the CEO and the Pres.
And maybe the CEO said go ahead, do this.

Hopefully we are going for a 3 pick play (Rozee/Butters/Duursma) or (Jackson/Pickett/Duursma)

Will be interested to see if we can execute
I'd be happy to trade down from P5... IF we can get 3 picks inside top 20... eg; Pick 10, 12, & 15... if we can get this done. Even with a future pick 2nd Rnd pick involved.?

OR... trade up into the Top 2 picks of 2024... using future picks.
But I still want to have at least 2 picks inside the top 15.

Lamby cut his teeth with the under 18's. And he was instrumental with Jtaylor, with rebuilding our list from the draft.
It's only the past few years that wrong contracts have surfaced and the top-ups of NQR's.
This tells me its a decision from all 'Heads' within the club, to go this route.

Trying to strain out the last drop of juice from a rotting Orange.

Well its cost Roffey, and others should follow her out the door. But not our list builders they are the scapegoats for this sour recrui8ting plan.

NO-none gives out multi-million dollar contracts without putting it before the CEO and the Pres.
And maybe the CEO said go ahead, do this.
His position is list manager and our list has gone backwards rapidly. Needs to be moved on. Again, if others are making these decisions then his position is pointless anyway. Either way he's been terrible. If he was involved with JT in anyway early days, then I'd bet my life savings JT was making the decisions not ol mate Lamby. We got another Dodoro on our hands here.

His position is list manager and our list has gone backwards rapidly. Needs to be moved on. Again, if others are making these decisions then his position is pointless anyway. Either way he's been terrible. If he was involved with JT in anyway early days, then I'd bet my life savings JT was making the decisions not ol mate Lamby. We got another Dodoro on our hands here.

May have been Vineys team, who was making the decisions at the time.

Jagga showed his versatility in this game, spending a lot of time in the forward line and using his elite IQ and movement to find space. His disposal by foot was mostly on point, setting up his teammates inside 50 on a number of occasions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jagga showed his versatility in this game, spending a lot of time in the forward line and using his elite IQ and movement to find space. His disposal by foot was mostly on point, setting up his teammates inside 50 on a number of occasions.

Who do you have the Dees taking at 5? Surely this kids off the board.

Who do you have the Dees taking at 5? Surely this kids off the board.
I've always thought he would be, but recent suggestions have Alix Tauru moving into the top 5 and there's still a chance that guys like Murphy Reid and Harvey Langford end up in there as well.

Its much more open than I would have expected.

I wouldnt be falling in love with the idea of Jagga sliding to your pick, but its not out of the question any more.

Edit: in terms of who you take at 5... you guys are by far the most difficult to judge for me. Are Oliver and Trac only with you for one more year? If you have eyes firmly on the future then perhaps you take someone like Lalor as a guy with that game breaking potential and versatility you can build around.

That's really not that much these days.
It's about twice as much as he's worth. I'm sure that's the Dees price and clubs with their shit together are probably 400-500k.

It's about twice as much as he's worth. I'm sure that's the Dees price and clubs with their shit together are probably 400-500k.
I reckon we've probably shown the most interest in him and he's probably gone f* that and put a ridiculous price on his head. Figure if we bite then at least he's getting a pay day. He's taking the pi$$ if he thinks he's worth more than 450k

Richmond’s potential draft hand. Apparently we will target one with our future 1st pick. Would anyone be happy to drop back for say pick 5 and a future 1st for 10, 14, 20.

IMG_0348.jpeg

I've always thought he would be, but recent suggestions have Alix Tauru moving into the top 5 and there's still a chance that guys like Murphy Reid and Harvey Langford end up in there as well.

Its much more open than I would have expected.

I wouldnt be falling in love with the idea of Jagga sliding to your pick, but its not out of the question any more.

Edit: in terms of who you take at 5... you guys are by far the most difficult to judge for me. Are Oliver and Trac only with you for one more year? If you have eyes firmly on the future then perhaps you take someone like Lalor as a guy with that game breaking potential and versatility you can build around.
In the scenario where Jagga slides to 5, who are the 4 taken ahead of him? I assume O'Sullivan, Draper, and Lalor would be 3 of the 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back