List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Essendon happy to give up stringer for a late pick. He kicked over 40 goals last season he would get a game before Chandler.
I spose they both play in the same half of the ground, so that's something.

In the scenario where Jagga slides to 5, who are the 4 taken ahead of him? I assume O'Sullivan, Draper, and Lalor would be 3 of the 4.
I think you'd need FOS or Lalor to go to Richmond at pick 1. You'd need North and WCE to fail to trade down and split their picks (apparently both are trying).

I hear North are trying to trade down because they love Tauru and think they can get him later... but lets say they can't make that deal, do they just take Tauru at 2 anyway? That's been speculated by some.

West coast... who knows? They've tended to prefer not picking vic metro kids at the top end in recent years.

Adelaide have to pick Sid Draper surely, it just makes too much sense.

I told my young impressionable toddler that Jake Stringer is such a pig he doesn't even take fast food out of the container before eating it, he just shoves it straight in his mouth. Pizza gets eaten in the box, happy meals slide straight down the throat, same with coke-a-cola, Jake just opens his big gob and inhales it all, doesn't matter if it's a paper cup or aluminium can or a bottle. Whoooomp.

Anyway I'd love Stringer at the Dees, he's a ****in' dead dead shit. Would be guaranteed to turn it on at least one game and be absolute garbage for most of the rest.

Stringer and Clarry, what a combo, I'm sure Brand Petracca would love it.

Richmond’s potential draft hand. Apparently we will target one with our future 1st pick. Would anyone be happy to drop back for say pick 5 and a future 1st for 10, 14, 20.

View attachment 2135485
I think pick 5 is too valuable personally. Wouldn't be giving that up to drop back to mid to late first round picks where the hit rate becomes less likely. I feel we need top end talent and there's a few at the top end who could potentially bring that to our club.

Sounds like we are into one of Freo's picks they get from Tigers. Seems like we really rate this draft. I like it, but it is risky being that we are likely to finish anywhere next year.
Freo isn’t getting any picks from the Tigers
Richmond’s potential draft hand. Apparently we will target one with our future 1st pick. Would anyone be happy to drop back for say pick 5 and a future 1st for 10, 14, 20.

View attachment 2135485
Really can’t see a scenario where we drop back on this draft after so many years of trying to trade up. Could definitely see us trading a F1st and would absolutely support that even if this years pick ends up being 5 picks or so later than next years. Extra year of development and such a strong draft

Essendon happy to give up stringer for a late pick. He kicked over 40 goals last season he would get a game before Chandler.

Essendon should trade Stringer to a 1980s VFL Club where kicking goals but having a tendency to be a little unfit is tickety boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back