List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Dunno if they do - they get 8 hours of radio, stacks of tv and a billion articles per day with our without trades.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Imagine the 100's of hypothetical trades and melodrama build up they would miss out on if the club's just came out and did all the trades in the first couple of days. They love it.

Any of Richmond/St Kilda/GC/GWS/North/Freo

Can't see him fitting at Freo, Norf, GWS or GC with their stocks of inside mids.

Tigers unlikely; Saints a good fit.

Crows would be my smoky. Might be tempted to give up their F1 on the assumption they spike next year.

Still smells like Geelong tho.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still reckon this one gets done IMO

I think it does too.
I'd like it to happen, but I'm gonna say there's close to zero chance (unless Oliver kicks up a major stink). Way too much for the club to backtrack on now, and it'd be a major risk from a membership perspective (even though it'd be the right thing for them to do at this point).

I'd like it to happen, but I'm gonna say there's close to zero chance (unless Oliver kicks up a major stink). Way too much for the club to backtrack on now, and it'd be a major risk from a membership perspective (even though it'd be the right thing for them to do at this point).
The club are masters at backtracking to be fair, if anyone can backtrack for a third time in 2 years regarding Oliver it's us.

The club are masters at backtracking to be fair, if anyone can backtrack for a third time in 2 years regarding Oliver it's us.
I mean, they do love performing character assassinations on their own players through the media, so I'm sure something about Oliver will get leaked/pushed if the trade ends up happening.

I mean, they do love performing character assassinations on their own players through the media, so I'm sure something about Oliver will get leaked/pushed if the trade ends up happening.
Brand Petracca and Brand Pert having a leak off.

Brand Pert-Racca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brand Petracca and Brand Pert having a leak off.

Brand Pert-Racca

Sooooo what’s actually leaked here?

We believing every media story now are we?

At the moment it feels more like.

Media: Clayton is staying
Dees:
Media: Clayton is being offered around (Pert story)
Dees:
Everyone: OMG Dees make up your mind, shambles, dumpster fire, can’t run a club x500
Dees: Clayton is staying (BnF)
Media: Clayton is staying
Media: Clayton is being offered up Dees will take a first
Dees:
Everyone: OMG Dees make up your mind

Other than someone leaking an unconfirmed, unsourced, unproven report of Pert supposedly testing the market there is nothing to substantiate we have changed our mind multiple times other than media flip flops.

And who gives a shit if he did ask around, this is professional sport, trades happen. I lay into the club heaps but this Oliver stuff they have managed fine. Media cooking drama because it is a boring as **** trade period.

Last edited:
Oliver thread on D&T board in interesting. Cats fans basically wanting us to give the Oliver for nothing. Maybe he’ll even tear up his contract and re sign at Geelong without a trade apparently.

Bunch of entitled nuffies since the Bowes trade. I got banned from the thread for giving to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back