List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
I'm not. I don’t want us to try and replicate Oliver, I want us to actually evolve with the way the game is going. Footy is moving away from big, one-paced, slow inside mids who don't hurt with ball in hand. There's probably 15 players I'd take before Smillie for our list.

It is still fine to have one main guy as an inside mid, the problem is playing more than one.

Trade Radio just hard a huge guest to talk to

Mitch Morton

Even they have thrown in the towel. Don’t remember trade period ever being this bad. It’s been bad before but **** this is painful.

You listen to trade radio?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol we just interviewed him, relax.
Was that in response to me or A11?

If me, I was just hypothesising that he's exactly the sort of player Goodwin would be into. Of course interviewing him doesn't mean we're drafting him, but I'd hope we were simply doing our due diligence rather than having a legitimate interest.

If me, I was just hypothesising that he's exactly the sort of player Goodwin would be into. Of course interviewing him doesn't mean we're drafting him, but I'd hope we were simply doing our due diligence rather than having a legitimate interest.
You don't interview players you don't have interest in.

It is still fine to have one main guy as an inside mid, the problem is playing more than one.
Waste of good draft capital picking that guy on the inside so early in drafts. Can get guys in the 30's to rookie draft to play that role.

Maybe, maybe not. We generally pick the player we rate as best available with our first pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back