List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
This is basically all of DL at the moment. Pages and pages of talking about 'suing the media', lol.
Yep and when I've tried to point out how nuff that is and the problems lie with the club, not the media reporting on us, I'm made out to be part of some grand conspiracy to destabilise the club led by Peter Lawrence and involving multinational construction companies, political affiliations and rogue elements who attempted to do the same thing at other clubs.

Lucky I always use "s" instead of the Americanised "z" or I'd be found out 🤪

If we did land pick 13 off the Gold Coast.
Would anyone consider going chips in on trying to win another flag,
Trade pick 13 to west coast for Tom barrass
Trade pick 5 to port for Dan Houston and Ollie lord

Lol **** that tom Barass and Dan Houston ain't doing **** all to win us another flag but it will guarantee we go a decade without seeing another one

Lol ** that tom Barass and Dan Houston ain't doing ** all to win us another flag but it will guarantee we go a decade without seeing another one
Shows how little about football you know. It would make lever pick up the 3rd best forward and play the intercept role. Frees rivers up to play on ball and trac to play more forward. Gives us an elite kicker out of the back half that we don’t have.

would make us a 2 goal better defensively team and a 2 goal better attacking team. Which would make us a lock for top 4 and another shot at the flag.

Shows how little about football you know. It would make lever pick up the 3rd best forward and play the intercept role. Frees rivers up to play on ball and trac to play more forward. Gives us an elite kicker out of the back half that we don’t have.

would make us a 2 goal better defensively team and a 2 goal better attacking team. Which would make us a lock for top 4 and another shot at the flag.
Got me good mate, I wasn't expecting you to make up numbers and stats but I can't argue with those. 100% factual and definitely will happen

If Oliver really wants to leave he needs to get on Nick Hind's level and start bringing convicted murderers to the change rooms.

Not a bad idea actually, but I think I’d definitely prefer that we bring in 2 top kids.

Our list is looking pretty shaky when you highlight the older names and note the lack of midfield depth coming through.

Yep and when I've tried to point out how nuff that is and the problems lie with the club, not the media reporting on us, I'm made out to be part of some grand conspiracy to destabilise the club led by Peter Lawrence and involving multinational construction companies, political affiliations and rogue elements who attempted to do the same thing at other clubs.

Lucky I always use "s" instead of the Americanised "z" or I'd be found out 🤪
It's truly unhinged. I can't bring myself to stop reading it though, haha.

Respectfully – absolutely not.

Not a bad idea actually, but I think I’d definitely prefer that we bring in 2 top kids.

Our list is looking pretty shaky when you highlight the older names and note the lack of midfield depth coming through.
It's a horrible horrible idea. We haven't won a final in 3 years and only won finals in one year of the last 6 years. Giving away our future on a list that's being coached by a guy who thinks it's still 2021 would be monumentally stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already owned it - I said it.

Barass and Houston into our squad would make a big difference.

Again, I’d still prefer to bring in a top young mid and another top kid if we had the chance.
We're disagreeing on it making a big difference, with this coach it makes no difference too much of the team is on the decline for 2 guys to fix it, if they make that much of a difference does that mean if Houston does a hammy before the finals the seasons over? We're either good enough without him or we ain't good enough at all. Playing a defensive style that stifles forwards you could add Blakey, Whitfield and Houston and it wouldn't matter.

We're disagreeing on it making a big difference, with this coach it makes no difference too much of the team is on the decline for 2 guys to fix it, if they make that much of a difference does that mean if Houston does a hammy before the finals the seasons over? We're either good enough without him or we ain't good enough at all. Playing a defensive style that stifles forwards you could add Blakey, Whitfield and Houston and it wouldn't matter.
TK I’ve said in the past that our biggest issue is game style, followed by list management.

Apart from not being overly confident that Goodwin is capable of drilling us into a fairly significant change in style, we’ve ****ed the list by having it built solely around a static game plan.

It will probably take at least a few years to bring in the types of players needed to execute a run and gun style of play, and by then our best players will be reaching the end of their peak powers (Gawn, Trac, May, Viney etc).

Dont worry mate, we can all see it and it’s frustrating as ****.

TK I’ve said in the past that our biggest issue is game style, followed by list management.

Apart from not being overly confident that Goodwin is capable of drilling us into a fairly significant change in style, we’ve ****ed the list by having it built solely around a static game plan.

It will probably take at least a few years to bring in the types of players needed to execute a run and gun style of play, and by then our best players will be reaching the end of their peak powers (Gawn, Trac, May, Viney etc).

Dont worry mate, we can all see it and it’s frustrating as ****.
I don't necessarily agree we don't have the players for run and gun. Mays the best kicking full back in the league, Rivers and Mcvee are great at run and carry. Windsor, Langdon both exceptional runners. Pickett has a good engine, Chandler looks good in space to run.

There's pieces there for it but we're a dispirited and shackled team

Not a bad idea actually
Its an awful idea, you know damn well we are nowhere near a flag and this club is about to combust. Not to mention Barrass and Houston have zero interest in coming here.

Ok, I didnt see Kent had already called D16 on "not a bad idea" before posting. Carry on.

Bluelegs get em
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back