List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:

Season 4 is the greatest season no doubt
It's exceptional, although just about anything from S4-7 is gold. Some great episodes in seasons other side of that range, but they're the most consistently top notch

It's exceptional, although just about anything from S4-7 is gold. Some great episodes in seasons other side of that range, but they're the most consistently top notch
Homer Simpson Vs New York City is a great season 9 ep imo. Easily in my top 3

However i can also see why they removed it from syndication and then censored it... But they don't pretend it didn't exist like that one season 2 ep

Given everyone is trying to trade into this draft the cost is likely to be quite high. I would like to see us go the other way, offer Bombers a chance to trade up from 9 to 5 for their future first, and some crap later picks to help them with points.

If the top end of the draft is as deep as they say might not impact us much for our first pick, but I would say it will give us about pick 7-10 next year for doing it. Bombers get ahead of the Kako bid so think they would take it.

Only way it could be better is if we also managed to ditch Oliver for Cats future 1st. Puts us in a good position next year whether we go to shit, enter the dreaded mid-table or somehow against all odds bounce back.

I would include season 3 in that maybe even 2. Season 1 is a bit raw but still some good stuff. Season 8 is definitely the beginning of the decline imo.

Given everyone is trying to trade into this draft the cost is likely to be quite high. I would like to see us go the other way, offer Bombers a chance to trade up from 9 to 5 for their future first, and some crap later picks to help them with points.

If the top end of the draft is as deep as they say might not impact us much for our first pick, but I would say it will give us about pick 7-10 next year for doing it. Bombers get ahead of the Kako bid so think they would take it.

Only way it could be better is if we also managed to ditch Oliver for Cats future 1st. Puts us in a good position next year whether we go to shit, enter the dreaded mid-table or somehow against all odds bounce back.
I still think there is a group that's top end talent in this draft. With pick 5 we can grab one.

It will be hilarious when Geelong fail to get its deals done. Imagine bringing a contracted bloke down to a farm for a wine and shmooze and then leak it to the media only for them to absolutely fail at getting close to a trade done.

Lurking on Cats board those blokes are all over him to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs should be holding out for more than cats first. Smith is worth more than that. There’s are also the off field concerns over smith so perhaps that’s why cats think they can get him cheap.
Dunno, coming off an ACL major off-field concerns, out of form even before his injury plus he's ooc. Feels about right imv.

Dogs should be holding out for more than cats first. Smith is worth more than that. There’s are also the off field concerns over smith so perhaps that’s why cats think they can get him cheap.

Cats pick will be 20. I would be wanting more for Smith to.

Proven performer, top pick, great engine and has an off field following. ACL won’t have an impact like it didn’t with Trac.

There whole recruitment strategy is just trying to buy blokes at a low and then try offer ridiculous under. Will end up with egg on there face if they can’t get them done.

Cats pick will be 20. I would be wanting more for Smith to.

Proven performer, top pick, great engine and has an off field following. ACL won’t have an impact like it didn’t with Trac.

There whole recruitment strategy is just trying to buy blokes at a low and then try offer ridiculous under. Will end up with egg on there face if they can’t get them done.
Dogs will fold. He's OOC, they won't walk him to the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back