List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
A future third is basically a token pick, as you've alluded to yourself. I already said the dogs will fold. If they accept a single first with some paltry late pick as steak knives then I would say that is absolutely the dogs folding.

A token pick which can sometimes be used to move up the draft packaging for teams chasing points. Handy with GC next year probably going gun ho on points and trying to offload earlier picks.

Mackie thinking he can get both deals done without losing any players is absolutely comical. Especially since he doesn’t even want to pay Oliver’s salary. Bloke is quickly getting a rep, especially after his dealings last year on Esava.
Isn't Mackie doing precisely what you've been begging Tim Lamb to do for the past three years? Targeting big name players and trying to get a good deal for his club?

A token pick which can sometimes be used to move up the draft packaging for teams chasing points. Handy with GC next year probably going gun ho on points and trying to offload earlier picks.
I'm not really sure I understand what point you're trying to make. If Geelong get Smith for 20 and next years pick 58 they will be very happy.

I'm not really sure I understand what point you're trying to make. If Geelong get Smith for 20 and next years pick 58 they will be very happy.

You were trying to devalue pick 58, which I suggested if Dogs collect enough late picks for 2025 they can use them to move up the draft by trading them for teams looking for points.

You were trying to devalue pick 58, which I suggested if Dogs collect enough late picks for 2025 they can use them to move up the draft by trading them for teams looking for points.
I mean sure in the same way that if you find enough ten cent pieces on the ground you might eventually have enough to buy a coffee. But I reckon you wouldn't be too thrilled if we got offered a late first for Pickett only to hold out all trade period to get a future third thrown on top.

I mean sure in the same way that if you find enough ten cent pieces on the ground you might eventually have enough to buy a coffee. But I reckon you wouldn't be too thrilled if we got offered a late first for Pickett only to hold out all trade period to get a future third thrown on top.

**** oath I wouldn’t be but I also wouldn’t be comparing Smith to Pickett.

Oliver? Would work for me if they took the cash.

Isn't Mackie doing precisely what you've been begging Tim Lamb to do for the past three years? Targeting big name players and trying to get a good deal for his club?
Hes a contradiction wrapped up inside a contrarian

Mackie thinking he can get both deals done without losing any players is absolutely comical. Especially since he doesn’t even want to pay Oliver’s salary. Bloke is quickly getting a rep, especially after his dealings last year on Esava.

Mackie's haggling over Esava landed them a pick in the 60s or 70s which landed them Lawson Humphries who looks like a star.

So yeah, I'd say Mackie is doing a pretty reasonable job for his employers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How’s your mate going? The one who loves to constantly talk shit about how Demon players physically look / appear?
Are drunk Mich? What's that got to do with what I said?? So confused

Mackie's haggling over Esava landed them a pick in the 60s or 70s which landed them Lawson Humphries who looks like a star.

So yeah, I'd say Mackie is doing a pretty reasonable job for his employers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Shame we didn’t rate anyone outside the top 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are drunk Mich? What's that got to do with what I said?? So confused

Has about the same amount to do with what you said in our conversation about Mackie.

You drop in a random comment about me so I dropped in a random comment about your mate.

I rather talk footy but seems there are some here who rather spend all day posting about other posters.

Headless please tell us about your favourite episode of popular long-running animated television series, The Simpsons: The PTA Disbands
Can't believe the disrespect it always gets on those "best episodes ever" lists.

I still maintain that the only thing standing between us and CO, is the egos of the list managers and decision makers at MFC.
THEY gave him the massive deal. THEY shopped him twice, then pulled the pin.
Until and unless wiser heads prevail and they accept that they will only get our FR1 and 70-80% of CO’s salary paid by us, then no deal gets done.
If not, he walks to the draft and they risk everything.
Also, the priority should be the Smith deal.
CO as an option doesn’t really exist unless it absolutely lands in our lap like the Bowes deal.

From cats board. How are they coming to the conclusion Oliver walks to the draft. I haven’t read the whole thread but assuming they think he has grounds to break his contract.

I still maintain that the only thing standing between us and CO, is the egos of the list managers and decision makers at MFC.
THEY gave him the massive deal. THEY shopped him twice, then pulled the pin.
Until and unless wiser heads prevail and they accept that they will only get our FR1 and 70-80% of CO’s salary paid by us, then no deal gets done.
If not, he walks to the draft and they risk everything.
Also, the priority should be the Smith deal.
CO as an option doesn’t really exist unless it absolutely lands in our lap like the Bowes deal.

From cats board. How are they coming to the conclusion Oliver walks to the draft. I haven’t read the whole thread but assuming they think he has grounds to break his contract.

Was some comical flogs thinking we hand over pick 5 with CO so they can do us a solid and take him off our books.

Would much rather Clayton play at Casey for 6 years.

Has about the same amount to do with what you said in our conversation about Mackie.

You drop in a random comment about me so I dropped in a random comment about your mate.

I rather talk footy but seems there are some here who rather spend all day posting about other posters.

breaking bad no GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back