List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
I still maintain that the only thing standing between us and CO, is the egos of the list managers and decision makers at MFC.
THEY gave him the massive deal. THEY shopped him twice, then pulled the pin.
Until and unless wiser heads prevail and they accept that they will only get our FR1 and 70-80% of CO’s salary paid by us, then no deal gets done.
If not, he walks to the draft and they risk everything.
Also, the priority should be the Smith deal.
CO as an option doesn’t really exist unless it absolutely lands in our lap like the Bowes deal.

From cats board. How are they coming to the conclusion Oliver walks to the draft. I haven’t read the whole thread but assuming they think he has grounds to break his contract.
I find it astounding that so many people seem to believe players would simply walk away from millions of dollars to get to their club.

I find it astounding that so many people seem to believe players would simply walk away from millions of dollars to get to their club.
Considering how it's been going I reckon Oliver's more likely to play reserves for 1.3 a year than walk away from the money.

Interesting rumour today being floated around.

In. Nik cox,pick 9 and pick 31
Out pick 5 and pick 40

No one is giving up a shot at top line talent for Nik ****ing Cox.

My guess said rumour was floated by a Bomber fan.

Did said nuffie try justify it with “Dees need a key forward”? Because that is so 2021/2022 if they did.

We need mids now after losing Dunstan, Harmes, Brayshaw, ANB, Jordan and possibly Oliver in last 12ish months.

Last bloke we need is Nik Cox

Last edited:
That nick cox trade reminds me of the trade we did in 2013 pick 2 for pick 9 (salem) and Dom Tyson. That ended up as a pick downgrade at this point I think just take the top pick.

Nick Cox is a worse version of Cale Morton.

Will be out of the league in the next couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees fans:

96i9be.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back