List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Jobe Shanahan (194cm, Key Forward, Allies)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:

Classic Scythe94, loves to have a crack at blokes publicly but tells people to privately message him if they have an issue. In your great words, if you have a problem with my posts about Houston, maybe message me privately.

That said there’s context why I don’t want going for Houston and it’s because we would pay 2 first rounders opposed to Carlton who won’t even give up pick 11. But keep trying mate.

Classic Scythe94, loves to have a crack at blokes publicly but tells people to privately message him if they have an issue. In your great words, if you have a problem with my posts about Houston, maybe message me privately.

That said there’s context why I don’t want going for Houston and it’s because we would pay 2 first rounders opposed to Carlton who won’t even give up pick 11. But keep trying mate.
My dude, I didn't even say anything, I just quoted your own posts 😅

As I said, message me privately if you have an issue. Your own words otherwise don’t complain if others have a crack at you publicly like you have in the past.
What issue do I have? I just find your constant contradiction of your own opinions in favour of melting for the sake of it funny.

What issue do I have? I just find your constant contradiction of your own opinions in favour of melting for the sake of it funny.

And there you have it. My issue is your contradiction of moderation in that you are happy to give it but not happy to take it. I find that funny.

That said there was more to my opinion that you decided to omit (actual price of trade we are willing to pay opposed to other clubs), but continue trying to twist the narrative.

And there you have it. My issue is your contradiction of moderation in that you are happy to give it but not happy to take it. I find that funny.
Mate, I'm all for banter so long as it's not crossing into personal abuse, as I've always said. What about the above is personal abuse?

Mate, I'm all for banter so long as it's not crossing into personal abuse, as I've always said. What about the above is personal abuse?

Its just banter when you do it but we get told to take it to private when we do it.

Got it👍

I’m all for banter but trying to construct false narratives by cherry picking posts is just slimy

Last edited:
This thread currently more interesting than gf.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never watched him much, draft profile has him as a medium forward, but VFL stats suggest he had some games on ball. Where does he play most regularly/best?
Probably a bit of both as a Mid/FWD hybrid.

Hybrids are usually really hard to find.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back