List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a garbage line, Oliver has brought it all on himself.

For a club wishing to redress the image of how they treat their players, tossing one of the best midfielders out there for a second year in a row is an unusual way of doing it.

I've always said Gary Pert is who I want as our CEO.
CEO should never ever be involved in this sort of thing. If he's done this independent of the board and footy dept he should be sacked immediately.

For a club wishing to redress the image of how they treat their players, tossing one of the best midfielders out there for a second year in a row is an unusual way of doing it.
Also, what's that got to do with how we treat our players? The guy who wrote it seems to be suggesting that because he's being paid as much as he is we should have different rules for him and allow him to cause absolute havoc and ruin culture. Absolute nonsense. If it was a scrub player he'd have been out the door already and no one would even give a shit.

Also, what's the got to do with how we treat our players? The guy who wrote it seems to be suggesting that because he's being paid as much as he is we should have different rules for him and allow him to cause absolute havoc and ruin culture. Absolute nonsense. If it was a scrub player he'd have been out the door already and no one would even give a shit.

Thought that was strange too, if anything we've been soft on Oliver.

CEO should never ever be involved in this sort of thing. If he's done this independent of the board and footy dept he should be sacked immediately.
I'm going to have a Gary Pert avatar if this trade gets done Legs.

I'm going to have a Gary Pert avatar if this trade gets done Legs.
I know you hate Oliver but having the CEO secretly getting involved in list management is a farce. Schwab level overreach. Good clubs don't operate like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can rebuild without getting reamed by Geelong and left paying a big chunk of his contract.
He's the last person I'd want around a rebuild. Don't need Oliver infecting kids and setting the example that if you're paid well the coach will let you can get away with things.

I know you hate Oliver but having the CEO secretly getting involved in list management is a farce. Schwab level overreach. Good clubs don't operate like this.
In an ideal world they will both be gone. That's what I'm hoping. 🤞

In an ideal world they will both be gone. That's what I'm hoping. 🤞
You might get your wish. The Rubicon may have been crossed with Oliver and Pert's position becomes untenable.

You might get your wish. The Rubicon may have been crossed with Oliver and Pert's position becomes untenable.
It's all coming up A11dAtP0w3R , now for Goody to quit on the back of all this.

Lol yeah, I'm all for trading Oliver, but that's pretty atrocious from Pert if true.

To be fair we didn’t try toss him out last year. We rejected offers for him so truth is being twisted here.

****ing idiots MFC. Could’ve snared 2 first rounders last year for him.
Who was offering two firsts Mich? Are you sure you arent making things up?

To be fair we didn’t try toss him out last year. We rejected offers for him so truth is being twisted here.
We told him to shape up or we'd ship him out in October,, bit of an empty threat hoping it would get him to behave, then he went on to take the piss out of the club and play up massively on two seperate occasions that we know of in November and December.

"Poor Clarry" though, ****ing spare me.

Wasn’t Adelaide? I vaguely remember it being reported.
Cant remember hearing about two firsts being offered for Oliver. Think you've got your wires crossed with Kane Cornes bullshit Petty report.

We told him to shape up or we'd ship him out in October,, bit of an empty threat hoping it would get him to behave, then he went on to take the piss out of the club and play up massively on two seperate times that we know of in November and December.

"Poor Clarry" though, ****ing spare me.

But we love Clayton and he loves us

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back