List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in camp we should trade Trac to. Why the **** hold a bloke whose going to sook it up for 12 months coming off a big injury and be worth 50c on the dollar next season as he just about hits 30.

Not like we are pushing for a flag, we are closer to a flag ****ing him off.

We already ****ed up on Oliver and Petty, yet we will do it again with Trac.

We have ****ed the list, let’s reset and start again with fresh youth rather then all these drama divas who we clearly can’t manage.

I’m in camp we should trade Trac to. Why the **** hold a bloke whose going to sook it up for 12 months coming off a big injury and be worth 50c on the dollar next season as he just about hits 30.

Not like we are pushing for a flag, we are closer to a flag ****ing him off.

We already ****ed up on Oliver and Petty, yet we will do it again with Trac.

We have ****ed the list, let’s reset and start again with fresh youth rather then all these drama divas who we clearly can’t manage.
Despite the many amazing trade ideas being shared on BigFooty we can't just trade Trac to whoever we want and get a kings ransom. He has to agree to it as does the club he's going to. If we agreed to trade Trac to one of his preferred destinations we'd only get slightly more than what we'll get for Oliver this year.

Last edited:
Despite the many amazing trade ideas being shared on BigFooty we can't just trade Trac to whoever we want and get a kings ransom. He has to agree to it as does the club he's going to. If we agreed to trade Trac to one of his preferred destinations we'd only get slightly more than what we'll get for Oliver this year.

Also we can't just cut EVERY senior bloke that has value - sure Trac may ask for a trade next year, but I'm fine with us keeping him for now as his trade request was so late in the year (And Pies/Blues didn't have the currency) so it was never happening. Guy is the ultimate professional and sets a good example for the younger guys, considering we've already lost ANB and Gus who were two good influences I wouldn't trade Petracca right now.

Also we can't just cut EVERY senior bloke that has value - sure Trac may ask for a trade next year, but I'm fine with us keeping him for now as his trade request was so late in the year (And Pies/Blues didn't have the currency) so it was never happening. Guy is the ultimate professional and sets a good example for the younger guys, considering we've already lost ANB and Gus who were two good influences I wouldn't trade Petracca right now.

Ultimate professional he isn’t even rocking up to the BnF after trying to shop himself around to clubs without collateral without even informing his manager.

Sick of this ultimate professional crap.

Ultimate professional he isn’t even rocking up to the BnF after trying to shop himself around to clubs without collateral without even informing his manager.

Sick of this ultimate professional crap.
Brand Mich0 wants us to trade everyone and then complain that we have so much cap space why isn't Brand Lamb spending it ?

Why the **** was Oliver chosen to attend the Brownlow also? Would have thought 10 other blokes would have been ahead of him based on his 2024. **** even Chandler probably had a better season and was more deserving.

Just putting it out there.

Could we actually be blowing up our list to reset and we just don’t know it yet?

Oliver seems out the door
Trac is MIA
ANB gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting it out there.

Could we actually be blowing up our list to reset and we just don’t know it yet?

Oliver seems out the door
Trac is MIA
ANB gone

We aren't that competent.

Does my head in Pert called the Cats. Pick clubs with draft picks you idiot.

Might as well trade Tracc I agree. It's just gonna happen in 12 months anyway.

Pert and the Footy Dept need to go. Asap.

We aren't that competent.

Does my head in Pert called the Cats. Pick clubs with draft picks you idiot.

Might as well trade Tracc I agree. It's just gonna happen in 12 months anyway.

Pert and the Footy Dept need to go. Asap.
Working under the assumption he didn't call anyone else. Maybe Stkilda decided **** that steaming turd pile of a remains jogging around pretending to be Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back