Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
It was too.

I’m not sure the magical session at Sorrento where everyone sits in a circle and has a truth telling session will get us over the line this time, but if it helps them as people to deal with this then I’m all for it.

I have never known to what extent Headless is joking when he says “I just hope everyone has a nice time” before matches. I totally agree regardless.

I so seldom have a nice time ever that I like to see people enjoying life.
There has to be change now, you can't have two off-seasons in a row of the same shit. I'd love for a whole new footy department with the exception of Jason Taylor, but I expect Goodwin will probably survive and it will be the assistants and Richo who get the chop. At this point any change will be good for the club and the players.

The optimist in me wants to believe Goodwin means it this time when he says we need to score more. I know he's said forward connection a million times before but I got the sense he was echoing the sentiment of Petracca and the rest of the playing group today after saying that the Port game was 'how we want to be seen' only a couple of days ago.

If we go to the draft and embrace the mini rebuild I'll be a lot happier for it. Will be a lot closer to a 2015/16 where we had a handful of old champs and an exciting group of up and coming youth if we get our picks right. You can sell it to the older players too. 2008 Hawks won with a mix of kids and grandpas. 2016 dogs a bit the same. You don't have to give up on contending just because your age profile doesn't match the typical flag side. You embrace a fun attacking style and the exuberance of youth and dare to dream. A whole lot more enticing than chasing the dragon of 2021.

Last edited:

I've certainly never made one :moustache:
In his case he would have to be an alt account in operation since 2012, which isn’t likely.

He knows people are feeling down so wants to help. He can’t possibly know that your best happy space is standing in a burning building in a war zone.

There has to be change now, you can't have two off-seasons in a row of the same shit. I'd love for a whole new footy department with the exception of Jason Taylor, but I expect Goodwin will probably survive and it will be the assistants and Richo who get the chop. At this point any change will be good for the club and the players.

The optimist wants to believe Goodwin means it this time when he says we need to score more. I know he's said forward connection a million times before but I got the sense he was echoing the sentiment of Petracca and the rest of the playing group today after saying that the Port game was 'how we want to be seen' only a couple of days ago.

If we go to the draft and embrace the mini rebuild I'll be a lot happier for it. Will be a lot closer to a 2015/16 where we had a handful of old champs and an exciting group of up and coming youth if we get our picks right. You can sell it to the older players too. 2008 Hawks won with a mix of kids and grandpas. 2016 dogs a bit the same. You don't have to give up on contending just because your age profile doesn't match the typical flag side. You embrace a fun attacking style and the exuberance of youth and dare to dream. A whole lot more enticing than chasing the dragon of 2021.
Yeah that might be nice.

So long as they all have a nice time too

In his case he would have to be an alt account in operation since 2012, which isn’t likely.

He knows people are feeling down so wants to help. He can’t possibly know that your best happy space is standing in a burning building in a war zone.
AnB says the coach is great so everything is fine, Lloyd is mates with Voss. Far out that's some CNDee nuff level stuff

So now Houston doesn’t want to come. I think he would have been a very good pick up. But we’d have handed over more than a first rounder. And that first rounder would have been pick 6-7. So I’m happy to take that to the draft.

AnB says the coach is great so everything is fine, Lloyd is mates with Voss. Far out that's some CNDee nuff level stuff
Oh who cares anyway. He’s trying to be nice. Nothing wrong with it. You might even like it if you gave it a whirl

Oh who cares anyway. He’s trying to be nice. Nothing wrong with it. You might even like it if you gave it a whirl
Nah 30 odd years of being a miserable bastard has served me well. Take ya nice and shove it up ya clacker

Nah 30 odd years of being a miserable bastard has served me well. Take ya nice and shove it up ya clacker
Pretty sure the 30 “odd” years is rounding down, Kent

I'm below 35 thankyou Gandz
Reckon most people reading your work would assume you fit right into the median BigFooty users demographic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon most people reading your work would assume you fit right into the median BigFooty users demographic.
Most bigfooty readers are woke sexist racist pigs unlike old mature for his age TK

Most bigfooty readers are woke sexist racist pigs unlike old mature for his age TK
You are mature for your age. You may be under 35 but you have an old soul.

I’d put it at around 65

Short list to be fair lol
Decent list I would say.

I spent some time puzzling over a post you made preseason about Christian Salem. It was something about him losing the bleached hair and was already a better player.

The thing I puzzled over is how you have this gift of being predictable and unpredictable in the same post

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back