Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Look at how Hawthorn are playing and compare it to us. Chalk and cheese in both excitement and enjoyment from the playing group. Open forward line with forwards who can run into space and kick goals. Trac probably been watching with keen interest.

Hawthorn can also draw a bigger crowd than 13,000 on a Saturday night and he won't have to fritter away his week driving out a shithole in Cranbourne a few times a week for training either.

Realistically, what possible things do you think could be motivating Trac's disillusion.

If its results, Goodwin is the coach, he's responsible for the game plan and motivating the players.

If it's culture, Goodwin talks about that all the time, it's something he's very invested in. He also can drive high performance standards through selection, which he hasn't.

If its injury management, you and I both agree Goodwin has been poor on this front through his whole tenure.

I struggle to come up with a reason where Goodwin shouldn't cop large part of the blame for the current state of the club. And if it's a whole organisational issue, then he needs to go with many others as a part of that regime change.

I can't be bothered mate. I'm on record as saying I have issues with Goodwin, but also saying there's more to the club than just the head coach. No matter what I've said you've kept on that it's all on Goodwin. Neither of us are changing our minds no matter what the other says.

Hawthorn can also draw a bigger crowd than 13,000 on a Saturday night and he won't have to fritter away his week driving out a shithole in Cranbourne a few times a week for training either.
Mulgrave probably isn't too far dissimilar to Casey tbh. But yes, I'm sure every player in the comp is envious about the way Hawthorn are playing atm. Could have something to do with the timing of the story. I went to the Hawks/Pies clash a few weeks ago and it was unbelievable to watch them dismantle the reigning premiers in the wet.

I was pretty toey after we beat Geelong, two wins b2b in Adelaide. Oliver in the side albeit a bit chubby from a few extra days off. What a great start to the season!!

Been a total clusterfk since lol.

I was pretty toey after we beat Geelong, two wins b2b in Adelaide. Oliver in the side albeit a bit chubby from a few extra days off. What a great start to the season!!

Been a total clusterfk since lol.
Yep. Was pretty positive to start the year. Thought there was a bit to get behind. Was a pretty decent start to the year. But wheels have fallen off. I have got enjoyment out of watching some debuts and some younger players getting a gig. Reality is we're not gonna finish too far from bottom 4. Totally unacceptable.

Not what I am hearing.

Goodwin's frustrations with Lamb/Richardson has spilled over into the playing group. Players seemingly love Simple Simon.
Can you elaborate? If this is true then it sounds like the club is in complete disarray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they traded Trac they may as well burn it all to the ground and trade Oliver, Viney, Salem, Gawn, May and Lever.

End up with a couple of top 5 picks this year and next. A mid to late first, couple of early 2nds and 3rd.

• Keep a couple of high picks. Maybe split our pick for 2 later 1st rounders.
  • Try to shake out a upcoming gun mod like Finn Callaghan (just an example).
  • Bring in Houston, just not for two firsts.
  • Throw money and job security at Isaac Cumming.
  • Use some of the later picks on some unloved high draft picks from previous drafts i.e. Ben Hobbs, Elijah Tsatas, Jacob konstanty, Conner Stone, Wade Derksen, Joe Richards, Riley Garcia
  • Use some later picks to top up some.experienced players to fill some holes i.e. 2m Peter, Bailey Banfield (FA), Caleb Daniel, Riley Garcia, Jason Johanisson, Jack Martin (just so McAdam has some to chat to in rehab).
  • Take the rest to the draft.

Give a good balance of young players that are not all in their first year. Some mid age and vets. Some pretty decent players out there to be honest, more than I first thought.

Just catching up on this cluster****, you reckon if Tracs only issue was Richo that the campaigner wouldn't already be unemployed lol 😂

Nothing at all to do with gifting games to an over weight w***er who doesn't try, or aiming to score 45 points a game in front of dwindling crowds, or keeping injured players playing when they should be resting or getting surgeries.

No no it's the bloke who helped out in his personal time with Oliver by mowing his lawns, what a shit campaigner Richo is

If they traded Trac they may as well burn it all to the ground and trade Oliver, Viney, Salem, Gawn, May and Lever.

End up with a couple of top 5 picks this year and next. A mid to late first, couple of early 2nds and 3rd.

• Keep a couple of high picks. Maybe split our pick for 2 later 1st rounders.
  • Try to shake out a upcoming gun mod like Finn Callaghan (just an example).
  • Bring in Houston, just not for two firsts.
  • Throw money and job security at Isaac Cumming.
  • Use some of the later picks on some unloved high draft picks from previous drafts i.e. Ben Hobbs, Elijah Tsatas, Jacob konstanty, Conner Stone, Wade Derksen, Joe Richards, Riley Garcia
  • Use some later picks to top up some.experienced players to fill some holes i.e. 2m Peter, Bailey Banfield (FA), Caleb Daniel, Riley Garcia, Jason Johanisson, Jack Martin (just so McAdam has some to chat to in rehab).
  • Take the rest to the draft.

Give a good balance of young players that are not all in their first year. Some mid age and vets. Some pretty decent players out there to be honest, more than I first thought.
Righto mate chill out clubs not gonna trade Gawn May Oliver Trac lol we wouldn't even be able to pay a quarter of the salary cap.

Tracs not going to go unless he fully freaks out in the media and even still that deal takes all trade period to get done.

Just catching up on this cluster****, you reckon if Tracs only issue was Richo that the campaigner wouldn't already be unemployed lol 😂

Nothing at all to do with gifting games to an over weight w***er who doesn't try, or aiming to score 45 points a game in front of dwindling crowds, or keeping injured players playing when they should be resting or getting surgeries.

No no it's the bloke who helped out in his personal time with Oliver by mowing his lawns, what a shit campaigner Richo is
Very well put :tearsofjoy:

Righto mate chill out clubs not gonna trade Gawn May Oliver Trac lol we wouldn't even be able to pay a quarter of the salary cap.

Tracs not going to go unless he fully freaks out in the media and even still that deal takes all trade period to get done.

Yeah as much as this is obviously bad, I can't see the club actually doing it (And whilst I don't blame him for requesting a trade, the club would be idiotic to take anything below two firsts + change).

Literally no one said "Trac's only issue is Richo".

I'm sure there's some absolutely sterling, intelligent, insightful analysis on the way now though.

I just had my third wank to Kane saying "they have a coach who is obsessed with contest and defense and the way they played Saturday night was embarrassing"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back