Votes: 4 5.3%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DGB is an interesting one.

I was a huge wrap on him in his draft year, having seen him & Logan battle in the WAFL.

However ..... hindsight suggests DGB was winning the battle with Logan because Logan just isn't a strong contested mark.

And it turned out to be a very weak draft year.

Is there still untapped potential? I honestly don't know.

DGB is an interesting one.

I was a huge wrap on him in his draft year, having seen him & Logan battle in the WAFL.

However ..... hindsight suggests DGB was winning the battle with Logan because Logan just isn't a strong contested mark.

And it turned out to be a very weak draft year.

Is there still untapped potential? I honestly don't know.
I wouldn't go near a top 10 draft pick that struggles to get a game at a bottom club, unless it was a total throwaway. Pick 50+.

I wouldn't go near a top 10 draft pick that struggles to get a game at a bottom club, unless it was a total throwaway. Pick 50+.

A Francis like throwaway sure thing but I agree with you just thankful we didn't draft him

Shows they don't know about Edwards or Snell. None of those guys are better than what we have. "Trade for now, draft for the future".

Exactly only one decent in that lot is Khumis and he's a million to 1 in terms of being available. None of the others are better than Francis...and Dougal Howard will cost the farm and he's average

Exactly only one decent in that lot is Khumis and he's a million to 1 in terms of being available. None of the others are better than Francis...and Dougal Howard will cost the farm and he's average
Just a bit of clickbait they've done for each club - they've linked Ladhams to a couple of clubs in a couple of others

Interesting conversation starter on key defenders though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lame. I was overseas for 6 weeks last year and almost clocked 1000.

If you need help, I can start opining against drafting "best available" again.

Most of my best available fit our needs anyway lol

Somehow I don’t think I’ll be posting when on a safari in Africa lol

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back