• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Half of those aren’t genuine mids they need genuine absolute on ballers.
Phillipou was playing like Heeney for the last 5 games he played of the year. Steele is a great mid. Macrae on ball will be good for the first time in 24 months. Smilie should do well in a system where he doesn't have to win 30 possessions a game

Phillipou was playing like Heeney for the last 5 games he played of the year. Steele is a great mid. Macrae on ball will be good for the first time in 24 months. Smilie should do well in a system where he doesn't have to win 30 possessions a game

Phillipou is one counting him but it’s bleak after him. Need on ballers. Mids win premierships

Hind and Stringer hang out with a convicted killer & invite him into the rooms.

I think you were overly sensitive on this occasion caesar88.

I’m so so thankful we’ve ruled out Stringer (haven’t we?).
My issue was not with the guy being scrutinised for being in the rooms. If the AFL didn't want him in there then I trust there is a good reason.

My issue was with the article not stating that reason. You can't write an entire article about someone being shady but then not say why.

My issue was not with the guy being scrutinised for being in the rooms. If the AFL didn't want him in there then I trust there is a good reason.

My issue was with the article not stating that reason. You can't write an entire article about someone being shady but then not say why.
Feels like doing a research paper and then not writing the conclusion

Jack Steele and Jack Macrae are both previous AA inside mids

Relying on a cooked Macrae. Steele is fine they need more. Look at Brisbanes on ball division even ours you aren’t getting by with 2-3 good mids you need 8+

Relying on a cooked Macrae. Steele is fine they need more. Look at Brisbanes on ball division even ours you aren’t getting by with 2-3 good mids you need 8+
You actually have to have contested ball winners Swans have Rowbottom and Heeney and thats it too many outside players that play "on ball" like Warner, Gulden, Mcinerney. So no you need 3-4 actually contested players thats why Adams was crucial to the Swans

You actually have to have contested ball winners Swans have Rowbottom and Heeney and thats it too many outside players that play "on ball" like Warner, Gulden, Mcinerney. So no you need 3-4 actually contested players thats why Adams was crucial to the Swans

They just don’t have quality bar Phillipou in there. Steele is your Rowbottom does his job and what not. You need class if you think their mids bar Phillipou are taking them anywhere think again. Phillipou can’t do it himself

They just don’t have quality bar Phillipou in there. Steele is your Rowbottom does his job and what not. You need class if you think their mids bar Phillipou are taking them anywhere think again. Phillipou can’t do it himself
Fair i think they go with a small forward and a contested inside mid with their 2 selections. Maybe they also consider Trainor and an inside mid but i don't think they go 2 inside mids especially with a strong contested ruckman in Marshall

What worries me is that this year we relied heavily on heeney being the perfect footballer. It’s unlikely he can replicate that form again next year.

We also scraped by a lot of games in 20 minute bursts. Not very many we blew a team off the park for 4 quarters.

I understand we have our hands tied in regards to trades , especially with the Warner circus. But everyone else around us is improving their list, you stand still in this league you get blown away
In regards to Warner, I would like to get a straight answer from him now.
Do you want to go back to WA in 2026?
If the answer is yes, I would go to Freo and say you can have Warner now for your picks 10, 11 and 18.

If the answer is yes, I would go to Freo and say you can have Warner now for your picks 10, 11 and 18.
Just a guess but I'd say getting what's best for the club is not high on Warner's priority list.

LUKE PARKER​

North Melbourne threatened to "move on" from Parker last Friday, given the significant difference in valuation between the two clubs. Sydney wants far more than the pick No.62 put forward by North when the Trade Period opened, which has seen discussions grind to a halt. Parker has requested a trade to Arden Street, where he's set to take up a three-year deal, but the Kangas don't want to dilute a draft hand that also includes picks No.2, 25 and 44 in talks with the Swans. This one remains a fair way off as things stand. Parker is contracted at Sydney for 2025, adding an intriguing layer to this battle.

JACOB KONSTANTY​

Essendon is a potential home for Konstanty, who is yet to receive clarity on his future at Sydney just two seasons after arriving at the club as a top 20 pick. The Bombers are monitoring the delisted free agency market, given they have few picks to offer up, with Konstanty a potential option should he be cut by the Swans. St Kilda has also met with the small forward, though the club is unlikely to progress with its interest. Konstanty is yet to make his AFL debut and doesn't currently have a contract offer for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker walking into the Swans for day one of pre-season

Guess Whos Back GIF by AIDES

I’d rather take the Eagles selections thanks. Teens picks when there’s bids all over the place are hardly valuable

I’d rather take the Eagles selections thanks. Teens picks when there’s bids all over the place are hardly valuable
Geeze, Travaglia, Tauru and a Whitlock would be a fantastic return for a guy we took in the 30s.
Not that they can or would offer it. But I'd snap their hands off if they did if we thought Warner was off in a year anyways.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back