• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd go after Ben Miller from Richmond to stiffen up our backline, would slot in nice for us. Give them Florent and a late draft pick if we have too.

198cm and 96kgs

I'd also enquire about Noah Cumberland also. Is an upgrade on wicks

If he isn't getting games for an 18th placed Richmond side with a million injuries what does that tell you? Come on be logical here, Francis is better than going there, and why in the blue moon are you trading Florent who has had an average month that is it.

I'm surprised Khamis is still OOC - if there's a chance, 100% we should

This is the one and go hard or go home there, he's the only OOC defender worth it. It is probably a million to 1, but offer him a bit and maybe we are a chance

Our midfield gets cooked when the pressure turns up. I'd be looking at someone like Jack Graham. We have enough talent that not everyone needs to be a super star.

Our midfield gets cooked when the pressure turns up. I'd be looking at someone like Jack Graham. We have enough talent that not everyone needs to be a super star.

Don't hate this one, but isn't that Jordan anyway, not sure where he fits. I'd really look at a winger from somewhere, I like Lloyd but realistically is he a winger going forward? Jmac is fantastic but he's always good for an unlucky injury. We need some wing depth badly and don't say Campbell.

I'd go after Khamis cause he has the versatility to flip Forward and Behind the ball week in week out. Would help because we usually have carnage in one of the Key Position lines. Get rid of Francis, Arnold, Reid (already), and Ladhams and go to the draft with the intention of getting a tall forward (Like a Whitlock) so that Hamling can be the 4th forward.

I'd go after Khamis cause he has the versatility to flip Forward and Behind the ball week in week out. Would help because we usually have carnage in one of the Key Position lines. Get rid of Francis, Arnold, Reid (already), and Ladhams and go to the draft with the intention of getting a tall forward (Like a Whitlock) so that Hamling can be the 4th forward.

I am sure we will at least try to get Khamis but don't be shocked if we take our picks to the draft, there's a few tall forwards around that stage. Hey at least you haven't wanted some HFF this time.

Seems to be a midfielders draft this year - which is lucky for us because I know a team that needs a midfield badly right about now :mad:

Early on yes. But in the 15-25 range there will be heaps of key positions taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure we will at least try to get Khamis but don't be shocked if we take our picks to the draft, there's a few tall forwards around that stage. Hey at least you haven't wanted some HFF this time.
No i still do because Wicks isn't good enough and Hayward can play that role but if Hayward gets injured we are stuffed. Either get a HFF or move Chad to a HFF so that we have actual depth in that role.

I’m still remain bullish on Joe Harrison, looking more like rookie pick at this stage.

We may also need an extra couple of picks in 2025 for next year’s Academy group?
Rampe, Lloyd, Parker, Ladhams, Buller will all be gone as well as Hamling so we will have the list space, and by 2025 we will have the 2 years in advance won't we or am i remembering wrong

No i still do because Wicks isn't good enough and Hayward can play that role but if Hayward gets injured we are stuffed. Either get a HFF or move Chad to a HFF so that we have actual depth in that role.

We don’t need any HFF’s at our first two selections go tall and tall means tall not mid sized. I’d take a midfielder if we lose Sheldrick too

If we don't need a half forward than list our marking half forwards?

Ill start:

Will Hayward

end

There’s needing one and paying top 20 picks for one. Two different things. No issue taking one late in the draft. We need a genuine key tall with our first.

Hanily is another small to half forward by the way

There’s needing one and paying top 20 picks for one. Two different things. No issue taking one late in the draft. We need a genuine key tall with our first.

Hanily is another small to half forward by the way
I mean you can find small forwards later too, but I feel like you had the opposite view when we selected Konstanty.

In any case, good to have you on board with drafting talls.

I mean you can find small forwards later too, but I feel like you had the opposite view when we selected Konstanty.

In any case, good to have you on board with drafting talls.

That was a covid draft, I said at the time I was happy us taking one as we needed one. Didnt have much faith in that draft though, everyone said it the players had less chances to prove themselves but I was satisfied with the call hasn’t worked out that happens

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back