• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that break glass is if a first 23 guy goes down and they give a young guy a shot for a number of games and they don't go as planned so they're forced to play Francis. That's his role now IMO.

None of the young guys everyone seems to name (Edwards, Snell) are near ready. Sure if we get Whitlock or Trainor maybe but these are key/rebounding defenders, they aren't going to be ready. Frost maybe and this is why we are linked.

And one of those top 25-30 guys might just fall to 40.

Never know. If we do keep the pick I want to target either a small forward/pressure forward OR a inside clearance mid

None of the young guys everyone seems to name (Edwards, Snell) are near ready. Sure if we get Whitlock or Trainor maybe but these are key/rebounding defenders, they aren't going to be ready. Frost maybe and this is why we are linked.
You never know until you throw them in there. And we don't know what will happen between now and February. These kids can bulk up and/or improve quickly.
Not suggesting they will come in and certainly shine, but some guys also play better around better talent and/or oppo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be good if we could get into the second rd somehow.

We sort of are- we have North’s priority via the Stephens trade. Can see us trying to flip our f2 for one this year (doubt we would get it)

You never know until you throw them in there. And we don't know what will happen between now and February. These kids can bulk up and/or improve quickly.
Not suggesting they will come in and certainly shine, but some guys also play better around better talent and/or oppo.

They have to be ready though throwing guys to the wolves is counterproductive and we’ll just have Jack Watts version 2

Eagles board adamant Chad is heading their way. Freo board cooled off now.

Not convinced on either, just sounds like his manager drumming up his price to me.

If Chad wants a trade I expect a request will come this week, not next year

That’s my reading too either we trade this year or he signs a deal to take himself to free agency

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back