• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond’s initial asking price earlier this week for Daniel Rioli wasn’t just pick 6. It was also pick 13.Details.

Wowzers this is what happens when you are considered soft in the trading stacks.

If GCS pay that they can fold

Geez that is one helluva pitch.

I couldn't pick the kid out of a line-up and I'd sign him right now.
He's not flash but always in the trenches fighting alongside. A welcome change from our last 2, 141 point gf slaughters.

Good luck to opposition finding a matchup for Blakey. He will cause nightmares. The confusion alone caused by his wheels due to opposition needing constant handovers for him.

We should be able to force favourable matchups and loose players with his presence up there

Is there a new Blakey?

What's a little unexpected is us playing hard ball. Thought this would be a formality.
The Parker/Swans marriage has reached its natural conclusion.
No animosity, Both sides amenable to moving on.

But pick 62 is basically Luke's new partner giving us the finger.

I assume their strategy is start low, (and in different circumstances WCE were happy to take pick in the 60s for Darling) but why make what should be a relatively straightforward trade complicated, in any sense?

Pick 44 (as it currently stands) seems to me to be a fair price.

The Parker/Swans marriage has reached its natural conclusion.
No animosity, Both sides amenable to moving on.

But pick 62 is basically Luke's new partner giving us the finger.

I assume their strategy is start low, but why make what should be a relatively straightforward trade complicated, in any sense?

Pick 44 (as it currently stands) seems to me to be a fair price.
I think we still see ourselves in the premiership window, losing Parker weakens where we are.

He might not be the first picked for the middle, however he is important to our 22.

North see Parker providing them value for the next 3 seasons, pick 62 doesn't reflect what he means to us or North

I think it will be who blinks, Sydney at the end of the day have basically publicly farewelled Parker - yes they could go back on it, but would want to do the right thing for him at this stage.

North have said we think you have 3 more years and we want you, so they need to make it happen too

Richmond’s initial asking price earlier this week for Daniel Rioli wasn’t just pick 6. It was also pick 13.Details.

Wowzers this is what happens when you are considered soft in the trading stacks.

If GCS pay that they can fold

That is just deluded.

If I was GC would walk. Better value elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

north need 25 for Caleb Daniel who I expect will nominate them.

Therefor I think the final trade will be:
44 + future 3rd for future 4th + Parker

Gives us 44 this year and helps with points for next year.

I actually think when all the academy bids come in 44will be mid 30s

Just spoke to same source , same who gave me info on partner

They want to sign Warner for 1 year when he gets back from holiday. They have pumped up money and are pumping him up same time. ( loves the pumping up apparently lol) they think will get it done. Premiership window. Thibk we are chance next 2

Garcia went through the club but we said no due to asking price money wise.

We still need Parker of books for things to happen next year.

Harley and horse when back are doing a full review on the game , apparently will be putting players on the spot more so.

Harley the one pushing this , not acceptable by the club
Nice Punts.

north need 25 for Caleb Daniel who I expect will nominate them.

Therefor I think the final trade will be:
44 + future 3rd for future 4th + Parker

Gives us 44 this year and helps with points for next year.

I actually think when all the academy bids come in 44will be mid 30s
44 won't be mid 30s sadly because half of the picks used for academy matching will be 45-50, especially given the Richmond trade for 20. Still 44 will atleast hold its ground but it could depend on how Essendon get picks for Kako bid

44 won't be mid 30s sadly because half of the picks used for academy matching will be 45-50, especially given the Richmond trade for 20. Still 44 will atleast hold its ground but it could depend on how Essendon get picks for Kako bid
I didn’t think brissy or GC have enough list spots to attach to points that worthless…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back