• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only time it works is with the Academy. GCS spanked WBD for their trade up to get Sanders last year. But most of the non academy trade splits don't work. This is the only trade i found that the team won trading down in the last 6 years (And wasn't even a positive for STK as they on traded them to Port for Ryder + Howard + Hill {in another trade that year})

Even the Sanders one lets wait and see there

I fear for Sanders. Bevo appears to be ever more mercurial and he hasn't got Cleary to feed him the pill.

Exactly what I meant looks a fantastic kid but Bevo who knows

Even the Sanders one lets wait and see there
This is what the Sanders one effectively turned into. WBD on the left and GCS on the right. Which allowed GCS to effectively turn #4 Lukosius, Atkins and 29 and 3 Thirds into the Walter, Reid, Graham, Rogers Lombard, Noble & 2 F1s. (If the Houston trade goes through in the end). But if not then it will allow them to turn that pick 4 and 3 thirds into the 4 academy boys and pick 13 this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 9.20.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 9.20.33 PM.png
    42 KB · Views: 8
This is what the Sanders one effectively turned into. WBD on the left and GCS on the right

Yeah look it probably ends up a win-win though only as GC are a basketcase and half of those won't be there in 5 years

We really needed to let one of McDonald or Hayward go. We just get sucked in now.
Roos would have just moved Hayward on for sure.

Just look at the combined stats from two GFs from certain players & one can see who doesn't cut it in the big games.
Bye bye.............see ya!
We got hammered in the midfield in the past two Grand Finals. Hayward doesn't play there. Heeney, Papley and Buddy as forwards suffered as well in 2022 GF. Hayward had his best year and shouldn't be scapegoated even if his new contract is a bit too long.

Walter Reid Rogers and Graham and Pick 13 this year for #4 last year and 3 thirds is a damn good deal

Maybe, how many of those GC players are there in 5 years, that will be the query. Too early to tell with that deal

Maybe, how many of those GC players are there in 5 years, that will be the query. Too early to tell with that deal
All four of those guys are GCS academy players they will be there in 5 years. Walter was the second best in the draft and Reid was the best ruckman in the draft class as well

Lions did this trade so that they can get the points from the Sharp deal on due to tight list spots. In the end it gives them another 50 points if my maths is correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All four of those guys are GCS academy players they will be there in 5 years. Walter was the second best in the draft and Reid was the best ruckman in the draft class as well

All said the same thing about Jack Lucosious. GC better start winning soon, players want winning.

Do you honestly know what your talking about. Lukosius was born in Adelaide and grew up there and had no relation to the GCS academy

Where they are from is irrelevant, players will move to sides that win. GC better start winning or these players will go elsewhere to do that. Won't blame them, I'd be trying to fleece GC out of one or 2 of them.

Where they are from is irrelevant, players will move to sides that win. GC better start winning or these players will go elsewhere to do that. Won't blame them, I'd be trying to fleece GC out of one or 2 of them.
Lukosius was always a flight risk whereas the GCS boys won't be, its pretty simple. Lukosius has wanted to return home for some years now

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back