List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Edwards is more advanced than late next year. Was looked at in our preseason games followed by solid VFL form prior to his infection. Another preseason and he will be good to go.

You have just answered why we won’t. In a window you need to more than “think” he’s more advanced you need to be absolutely sure

If players like Francis or Ladhams get an offer to play regular senior football elsewhere, they are going to take it rather than sit and wait in the VFL, hoping for an injury to happen

And so they should

Francis, despite all his limitations, would make some backlines (like Kangaroos) instantly better.

Ladhams too could be number 1 ruck at a few clubs

And so they should

Francis, despite all his limitations, would make some backlines (like Kangaroos) instantly better.

Ladhams too could be number 1 ruck at a few clubs

Be shocked if Geelong don’t have a go at Ladhams

Be shocked if Geelong don’t have a go at Ladhams
Tbf they have like 3 ruckman out for the season already including Toby Conway who really should be able to solo ruck next year but as you said bringing in Ladhams or Pitonett should be a must for them in the offseason just to have a used body rather than Blicavs and Stanley who are COOKED

KB liked the look of the Whitlock brothers on the Gettable show. An 18 y/o KPF would be good to pick up, don't have much young key forward depth after Buller.

Also I doubt we'd be delisting both Francis & Arnold. 2 depth mature aged KPD's are important on a list, especially when you have a 34 year old Rampe and two injury prone starting players of TMac and Melican. Snell and Edwards still in their developing stages too.

Also there's been some Arnold praise from the coaches and Francis is pretty serviceable. Perhaps we get rid of one should there be a better option in the offseason or if Edwards moves ahead on the depth chart.

KB liked the look of the Whitlock brothers on the Gettable show. An 18 y/o KPF would be good to pick up, don't have much young key forward depth after Buller.
I was wondering who KB was watching in that game other than the Whitlocks; same when he mentioned JG was out watching the Richmond vs W'Town VFL game (other than Jagga Smith)

I was wondering who KB was watching in that game other than the Whitlocks; same when he mentioned JG was out watching the Richmond vs W'Town VFL game (other than Jagga Smith)
Probably Joe Berry who has shot up the rankings recently, or Josh Murphy a 190cm medium forward (didn't have the greatest game from what i can see)

Probably Joe Berry who has shot up the rankings recently, or Josh Murphy a 190cm medium forward (didn't have the greatest game from what i can see)

You and your medium forwards lol

Winx odds we won’t take one of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucas McInerney, Gabriel Stumpf, Zak Johnson
Yep could be those, don't think we will go with another half back type of player in Johnson or McInerney and i did just miss Stumpf (forgot to scroll down a little further on the document i was looking at) who had a good game as well.

I received an interesting email from my son's junior club yesterday encouraging him to trial for a spot in the U14 Lions diversity team. He has played footy since age 5 and has grown up attending games, watching it on TV, SEN on the radio. There has been zero impediment to him becoming an footy player / fan. I am Australian born, his mum is white Aussie but was born in Zimbabwe as her parents were working as expats over there at the time. Yet he qualifies to play for the Lions U14 diversity team, play a national carnival and presumably, if we lived in Vic / WA / SA be considered an NGA. What a joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240726_064318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240726_064318_Chrome.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 24
Yes he is, Grundy goes down we are in a premiership window, who is your ruck? Green who is as his name states, very green, and McAndrew who lets face it has been underwhelming at best. You need two very good rucks on your list, Ladfhams has his faults but heaven forbid Grundy goes down he's ready as a no1 ruck to play right now and next year. The year after different question as Green will have developed more
Have been at games here in Melbourne where Ladhams has been in our best players. Reckon we need to hang on to him, if possible, for the last year of his contract. However, there is an element of stress watching him and waiting for him to be a dill.

Have been at games here in Melbourne where Ladhams has been in our best players. Reckon we need to hang on to him, if possible, for the last year of his contract. However, there is an element of stress watching him and waiting for him to be a dill.

100% you need two genuine ready made no1 rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back