• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Big chance for it not to get done 4 years left to run!! Richmond can rightfully ask for Freo 1st+ Serong or Amiss.

Infact Richmond can ask for anything tbh.
Speaking of downhill skiers. Not really the type of player that WCE needs. Freo could definitely use some outside run but the price would be far too high. Culture killer.

Speaking of downhill skiers. Not really the type of player that WCE needs. Freo could definitely use some outside run but the price would be far too high. Culture killer.

Well they knew his contract status i would pass to expensive for what he would provide.

Chasing players with that much left to run on their current deal is not great trade strategy

Freo could trade two of their three first rounders to make it happen.

In fact I reckon that's what the trade is.

Also with the confirmation that Bolton lodged the obvious trade request it will become interesting what happens with Warner next year as Freo won't chase him this year with 1 pick left and idk if its the smartest idea for them to give up both their future 1sts and their 2025 pick this time next year.
He hasn't lodged a request !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, and being realistic

1. Jobe Shanahan (would also be a local pick too so no go home either)
2. Jack Whitlock (might go a few before us though)
3. Harry Armstrong (not as sold on him as others)

Think of the 3 Shanahan the most likely to be there, Whitlock might, and the latter probably is the better overall talent

Shanahan also has some potential to swing into defence

Personally, and being realistic

1. Jobe Shanahan (would also be a local pick too so no go home either)
2. Jack Whitlock (might go a few before us though)
3. Harry Armstrong (not as sold on him as others)

Think of the 3 Shanahan the most likely to be there, Whitlock might, and the latter probably is the better overall talent
Looking back on this now, I am almost definitely confident that Shanahan won't be there for our pick, to the point that if Battle compo + bid matches occur i don't see him going to a top 8 side.

Looking back on this now, I am almost definitely confident that Shanahan won't be there for our pick, to the point that if Battle compo + bid matches occur i don't see him going to a top 8 side.

I agree but if he’s there we’d be mad to not take him

I’m loving this Bolton chat.

The Freo ITK Rekon they are 75% chance of Warner, but no chance in hell they can afford him in TPP if they are paying Bolton $1m per year….

can see WCE going after him whilst they are rebuilding….

I agree but if he’s there we’d be mad to not take him
100% if he is there he would be perfect for us. I wonder if we do take 2 KPDs a KPF and some mediums/smalls or whether we just go a KPF Cochran and some mediums because KB did say he wanted to bolster the key defence (if i remember correctly), but he could have also been referencing through mature age targets

100% if he is there he would be perfect for us. I wonder if we do take 2 KPDs a KPF and some mediums/smalls or whether we just go a KPF Cochran and some mediums because KB did say he wanted to bolster the key defence (if i remember correctly), but he could have also been referencing through mature age targets

Personally would be looking either end the 3 I’ve listed ai like the most for sure. We have two picks so it may be a key (either one), then best available next up then match the Academy bid when it comes. Upgrade with the last selection. Think we take just the two “live” selections

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back